News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

Recent posts

Roleplaying, Plots & Quests / [PRP] Project Playdate [Bright...
Last post by Gl!tch~ - February 11, 2024, 07:53:06 PM

Bright Gallery didn't know what to think when Fair Pace told her that he was taking her to spend time around other foals. When she asked what she was supposed to do, if there was anything she should bring, her guardian waved her off with a hoof and said to just do what she did at recess. But make sure to include other foals! He said something further about a good first impression.

The filly herself was too busy considering what would be a good recess-based shared activity. Probably not art supplies...those were messy, and those were for when she wanted to spend recess inside, away from the other foals.

Maybe...these? She looked at a bag, and poked at the contents inside.

Yes, those would do.

Not much later, Fair Pace left her in the company of other phonies around her age while he fluttered away with a bottle in tow.

Bright Gallery clutched her bag in her hooves and swallowed. "Um...hi? Do you want to play...marbles...maybe...?"

Quote from: Nym
Quote from: Chrys
Roleplaying, Plots & Quests / Re: [PRP Element] Gift Horses ...
Last post by Gl!tch~ - January 17, 2024, 12:47:30 PM
Fair Pace let out a soft laugh. "Thank you for your concern, but there are no allergies to worry about."

And hopefully they wouldn't ask Bright Gallery down the line - he worked hard enough to check for allergic reactions without breeding paranoia. Elsewise, he was very sure he wouldn't get her to eat food just about ever.*

"So... It seems to me like everything's settled. Thank you again for the eggs, and I look forward to our rendezvous!"

*This may or may not be based off of some unfair bias and Unreliable Narrator Syndrome on Pace's part.

Quote from: NymYeehaw let's mosey!
Last post by Nym - January 16, 2024, 01:33:42 AM
Paladin waited ever so patiently as Fair Pace ruminated over his request, his eyes only flicking off the artist to sweep over the table one more time. He perked into focus when Pace exclaimed, returning the nod with his own small one. Regardless of how dry his face remained, a twist of excitement coiled in his stomach, gleeful of the idea of having his very own hand-painted egg from someone as talented as Fair Pace. He had never acquired custom art before, but it was certainly of interest after today. At the sound of his mother's soft giggle towards Pace's comment towards her, he tilted his head, catching her in the corner of his eye before returning his attention back to Pace.

Evidently, that was a question he couldn't answer himself, so he waited for his mother's response.

Blind Love, meanwhile, was delighted at the proposition. Paladin had not made many friends throughout his growth, and while she understood the number of friends wasn't what mattered, she did want to ensure her son wasn't lonely. Paladin wasn't the type to express such feelings, anyway, but she had witnessed how a smile tugged at the corners of his mouth whenever he mentioned children at school had included him in a game, or if he was assigned a partner for class. The house had been so quiet ever since Sanctuary had left with wherever Just Lance had gone... perhaps a selfish part of her also wanted to hear the warmth of children's laughter within her house again.

"That'd be lovely. I work until midevening most weekdays, but I'm home shortly after the kids come home from school. What do you think, Paladin?"

Her son nodded discreetly. "Mother bakes cookies every Thursday.  I can set aside some from my portions."

Blind Love hummed a giggle behind him and shook her head. "No no, I can make extra! Do either of you have any allergies?" The last part of her sentence lifted towards Fair Pace, a pleasant smile left on the pegasus' face.

Quote from: Gl!tch~Meanwhile, Blind Love is thrilled she can get pretty hoofmade art and set her son up for a playdate. Win win + cute artist comes over??????

I also continued the timeline of this is prior to her seeing Just Lance a second time, and likely the playdate will follow that timeline, and then we can move past that?
Roleplaying, Plots & Quests / Re: [PRP] Chicken Daycare? Clu...
Last post by Gl!tch~ - January 15, 2024, 10:29:22 PM
King blinked. "That's- well, shucks, thank you very much!" It didn't much matter what was inside the basket, the thought alone was enough to throw him off.

He moved out of the way to make it easier for phony and hen to reunite. King glanced at the basked, Dude Food, then cleared his throat and gestured back towards Henrietta.

"Egg-ceptional service, as promised, thank you very much!" he puffed up with a little bit of pride.

Quote from: Ruriska
Roleplaying, Plots & Quests / Re: [PRP - K] A helping hoof i...
Last post by Gl!tch~ - January 15, 2024, 10:09:44 PM
Oh no, the student she chose to copy had noticed what she was doing! That was always the beginning of the end for a contestant on Pace's cooking shows!

"Um, I mean, well..." Bright Gallery was small and out-of-sorts. If she didn't ask for help, she probably would keep having trouble. And then the instructor might notice. That could get really, really embarrassing. And Mended Memories wasn't here to cling to, either.

With few options at hoof, and already falling behind... Well...

"I might..." But where would she even start? Being scared of screwing up? Struggling from being small, even though their instructor was also a flutter phony? Could her little babby brain even put it all into words?!

"It's...a lot..." was all she could say.

Quote from: Nym
Roleplaying, Plots & Quests / Re: [PRP Laughter] Circus Deli...
Last post by Gl!tch~ - January 15, 2024, 09:53:43 PM
Between the two flutters, it was Pace's job to seem self-assured and in control. But the farther along they flew, the larger the crowds grew. He had to keep a strong face, not the least because he could feel Bright shaking.

Being a dainty, meandering sort, he was able to stop in due time as a phony stopped their progress.

And it seemed to be a miracle that a dashing, handsome phony appeared when he did. Someone who seemed like he knew what he was about, to boot.

Pace took a moment to look Rigged up and down himself.

"It is in fact, kind stranger." Fair Pace's voice stayed rather serene and almost too quiet for the excitement around them.

"Isn't it, Bright?"

---

She could hear yelling and laughter and maybe an explosion or two, while bright lights and colors seemed to be everywhere.

Fair Pace pulled her attention back as he wiggled her arm with his crooked hoof.

Her eyes focused on the stallion in front of them. When had they stopped moving forward...?

The smaller of the two flutter phonies swallowed. "Oh. Um. Yes..."

---

Bouncing off of the bare response from his ward, Pace then added, "And we don't even know where to start! There's so much to do and see... It's a lot to take in!" he laughed a little dainty laugh.

Quote from: Ruriska
Last post by Gl!tch~ - January 15, 2024, 08:34:08 PM
Pace tapped his chin with a thoughtful hoof. "A spider... Now that presents an interesting challenge." He thought further. "The body could be done with...and the legs could... Yes, yes... And the patterning could be like..."

As an artist did, he went off into his own little world for a moment as he pictured the process.

"Eureka!" Even when exclaiming aloud, his voice was still soft and pleasant. "Yes, I know exactly how to make that work," he said with a nod to Paladin.

"And beautiful enough to cherish, artisan's promise," he added with a wink to Blind Love.

The flutter returned his attention to Paladin, ever the professional. "Now, I won't be able to finish the eggs today, but I can give you an estimate of when to come back to pick them up. Or, I could perhaps make a delivery once they're ready, if your mother is agreeable."

Once again, he took a moment to think. "In fact, I have my own little one at home that would probably love to make a new friend with such good character. If you're so inclined, of course."

Quote from: NymPace: I can make good business connections, flirt a little bit, AND maybe find somewhere else to pawn off my ward! Win win win!
Phony Stables / Re: Fealine's Stable
Last post by Fealine - August 10, 2022, 04:03:50 PM

FIn Fin

Purpose: He tries.....real hard....
Cutie Mark:
Parents:
Siblings:
Mate:
Offspring:
Obtained: Goldfish Mermaybe
Pets:

Plushies:
RP:

Additional Services / Re: Phony Pets Admin: Certing ...
Last post by Astraea - August 08, 2022, 04:46:53 PM

NEW PET CERT
Username: Astraea
Name of Owner: Silk Kimono
Name of Pet: Shining
Link to Pet: X

Pet Species: Goldfish
Pet Gender: M
Acquisition: Mermaybe 22

NEW PET CERT
Username: Astraea
Name of Owner: Silk Kimono
Name of Pet: Obsidian
Link to Pet: X

Pet Species: Goldfish
Pet Gender: F
Acquisition: Mermaybe 22
Phony Stables / Re: Cursed's collection (WIP)
Last post by cursedwanderer - August 02, 2022, 01:35:02 PM

[color=   ] Beyond the Veil

Meaning:
Stage: Adult
Species: Mer
Cutie Mark:
Personality:
Purpose in Life: Creator of gothic wedding couture
Theme song:

Relationships
Family

Friends