News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

Glitchy Plots

Started by Gl!tch~, February 02, 2021, 05:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gl!tch~

Hi I'm Glitch, I love plotting zany shenanigans and seeing characters smooch. I will hopefully keep this thread somewhat updated but uhhh we'll see. I am best reached over discord DM! My DMs are always open and I love talking character nonsense!

Gl!tch~

Old Enoughs

[spoiler][img][/img]
. Personality:
. RP Status:
. Plot Status:
. Relationship Status:
. Elements:

. Prompts:
[/spoiler]

. Personality: (This is a WIP bear with me) A little rooster who's kind of full of himself and thinks he's good with the ladies. Doesn't like jokes about his height. Does like talking about chickens (especially his chickens)
. Occupation: Runs a hen daycare! He's a...chicken tender.....
. RP Status: Super open!
. Plot Status: Very yes! Really like plotting out outlines for RP with him
. Relationship Status: Open! Very in the closet, feels compelled to hit on mares. But is only into men, really. Can knock hooves but it's not super likely unless you're a fellow chicken. Gene splicing is big yes, however
. Elements: Honesty, Kindness, Laughter (best for) ; Loyalty (good for)

. Prompts:
-COCK FIGHT (insult the King's height and/or hens. See what happens)
-Please god someone please help him get over being a Johnny Bravo at mares. Someone please help him realize that he's gay as hell
-King has now found himself in the position of a single parent. Advice would be greatly appreciated, concern would also lead to interesting interactions

. Personality: An artistic dandy who is incredibly delicate and fragile, but generally a soft-spoken and pleasant conversationalist. Takes his time with most things, especially with matters of the heart. Children are a bit much for him to handle, especially at length.
. RP Status: Very open!
. Plot Status: Very much so, especially looking for plots that put him out of his comfort zone
. Relationship Status: There's definitely some amount of nonsense lined up. We'll see how it goes. In any case, he has severe commitment issues so knocking hooves is much more likely than anything else.
. Elements: Generosity (best for); Kindness, Honesty (good for)

. Prompts:
-Giving art lessons to kids will help with his issues with them some, I think
-Are you OE and need a wine uncle in your life? Well, howdy
-Someone to give him the kick in the ass he needs to evaluate his relationship with Bright Gallery and actually have that "So I made you and I don't know how to deal with that" conversation with her. This is super heavy though so I don't expect it to happen ASAP

Gl!tch~

Babbens

[spoiler][img][/img]
. Personality:
. RP Status:
. Plot Status:
. Elements Needed: Kindness, Generosity, Laughter, Honesty, Loyalty, Purpose

. Prompts:
-xxx
[/spoiler]

. Personality: Shy, reserved, a bit unsure of herself; pretty aware that she isn't good at art even though she loves it so. Spooks easily at this time.
. RP Status: RP is very much desired right now!
. Plot Status: Please do!
. Elements Needed: Kindness, Generosity, Laughter, Honesty, Loyalty, Purpose

. Prompts:
-Bright Gallery has self-esteem and self-worth issues from not having artistic talent compared to the rest of her family. Working through that would be very good for her!
-She is also super duper painfully shy. The first steps to get out of her shell would be really nice too!
-Also exposure therapy to loud noises please. She does not know how to cope with these things
-Her intended purpose is to become an art curator but she doesn't know that yet. Nudges down that path would be greatly appreciated!

Gl!tch~

Plot tracker

King Cock ("The King"):
. Meeting other chicken phonies
.. """"Adopting"""" Scrambled (read: squatter's rights) [Started]
.. Flashback to foal times with Chickadoodle [Started]
. Gene splicing with Food Dude
. Talking single parent shop with Blind Love

Fair Pace
. Rigged crushin
. Tormented by Shrill X
. Hellbound friendship
. Being bemused about Scrambled? (feat. King)
. Blind Love rebound

Bright Gallery
. Laughter element with Rigged (feat. Pace)
. Kindness element with Kiwi Kiss and Bee Sweet [Started]
. Honesty element with Rogue Gallery [Started]
. Collab with Mended Memories
. Meeting Telltale