News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

[PRP] My New Favourite Customer [Wildflour/Doppelganger]

Started by Ruriska, February 11, 2021, 08:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fealine

Doppel simply nodded thanks and took the glass and downed it before sitting up and letting his head stop spinning.

He thought about what Wildflour said though it only seemed to make his head spin more. Had he ever properly asked her out? Like, not as a joke but proper proper? "There was that one time....I asked her to go get drinks with me, but she had to stay behind.... I guess after that I couldn't find the courage to do it properly." he shook his head before laughing softly. "I'm an idiot." he concluded, staring at the bottom of his glass as he swished around a few stray droplets, watching them skate around the edge.

He had a lot of improving to do, Wildflour just made him realize that.

@Ruriska

Ruriska

"Yes," Wildflour confirmed somberly. "You are." He lifted his glass. "I salute you." This poor fellow was even more of a mess than he'd thought but hey that's what friendly cafe owners and good alcohol were for.

"On the bright side, you now know the mistakes you've made and can correct them. Though I would like to suggest something, if you don't mind." He did not wait to see if Doppelganger did actually mind. "I think that you should branch out a little. Perhaps go on a date with someone else? It might help make your feelings for this person more clear."

@Fealine

Fealine

That idea had never even crossed his mind.

"Date someone else? But I don't even really know anyone else to ask?" he blinked, frowning bit as the alcohol began to catch up to his brain a bit, not enough to be drunk, but enough he was starting to feel tired and more numb. "Guess I could re download Stables..." he sighed, though he didn't want to think about dating apps right now. "Is that going to really work though man?" he asked, feeling more and more like Wildflour had his life together and Doppel had only just been doing his literal name sake of having a life.

@Ruriska

Ruriska

"Don't do that," Wildflour said with a dismissive wave of his hoof. "Stables is terrible. Nobody is genuine and most dates will expect you to pay and then declare it feminism." He rolled his eyes.

"However, I do think putting yourself out there will help considerably. Maybe one of those Singles Nights?" Or maybe not, they were all rather desperate at those shindigs.

Then the idea struck him out of the blue, the perfect plan of attack. It might have been the warm alcohol in his belly speaking but Wildflour was fairly sure he was a genius. "I have a proposition. Go out on a date with me. Nothing serious. Just a little practise that can ease you into the real thing. What do you say?"

@Fealine

Fealine

Doppel laughed. Stables was kind of terrible, hence why he had deleted it in the first place. Though, at one point, he had fun dressing up and impersonating others on there, showing up and confusing the pancakes out of ponies.

Something about the stallions idea, however, made Doppel sit up straight. His face felt hot and he slowly looked over Wildflour. "On... a date...... with you?" he tilted his head, confused. "Forgive me, you are very handsome... but um.... how....practice?" he said then stopped, his face scrunched up. He took a deep breath, puffed out his cheeks then let it all out slowly.

"You know, fuck it. Let's go on a date." he finally said, mustering the best, drunken, sloshed, emo smile he could.

@Ruriska

Ruriska

Wow, this guy could not hold his liquor well at all. His words were barely comprehensible.

"Charming," Wildflour said with a laugh. "We'll practise by having a good time and I'll let you know when you do something wrong so the next time you don't mess up with an actual real date." He meant it sincerely and would no doubt inform Doppelganger as soon as he started being a shitty date.

He grabbed his phone and opened up a new contact, then slid it over to the Flutter. "Put your details in and I'll text you."

@Fealine

Fealine

Doppel nodded, wiping away a hiccup as he grabbed a napkin to clean his hooves, habit from working at the morgue, and took the phone. He quickly typed out his info as well as his name before handing the phone back. He then sighed and took out his own phone, setting up a contact space for Wildflour as well, handing the red stallion his phone. "Here. Swap." he said, waiting until the other was finished. "It's a date then." he said with half a smile and shook his head. "Shall I dress up?" he eyed the other, not sure if Wildflour knew what Doppel did as his purpose rather than his morgue..er... night job....

@Ruriska

Ruriska

Wildflour accepted the phone and entered his own details before handing it back. "It's a date," he chuckled.

"Come however you like. I want you to be comfortable." It was important to make a good impression but Wildflour rejected the normal ideas of conformity and wouldn't judge anyone who went into a date wearing whatever they preferred.

Unless it was real fur... or just really super ugly... and if they were dirty.

@Fealine