News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

[Honesty/Kindness] Real Emotion [Rosary x Rorschach]

Started by Astraea, April 13, 2021, 10:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astraea

Rosary sat behind the school building. She had her little napkin laid out and her lunch box on it. The food inside was a jumbled, mixed up mess. The apples and chips were mixed together in a weird sort of salad, the snack cake crushed and one half of her sandwich laid out in two halves.

She ate the other half of her sandwich with a huge scowl on her face. She shouldn't be surprised, this happened nearly every day. Some foals would call her really cruel names and kick her lunch across the playground before she was able to retrieve it. Everyday she would hold in her tears, pick up her ruined lunch and go to the furthest place away from all the others to eat what was salvageable.

But as many times as it had happened, it always made her so angry and wanting to cry. But she didn't. Instead she sniffled between bites of food and tried really hard not to wish unkind things on those bullies and their families. But it was really, really difficult.

@Yasha

Yasha

As Rorschach stepped outside he took note of the general seating arrangements. A few fillies huddled around one table, whispering and peering over at the other tables. Another table filled with some of the more rough house-ers of the school. And of course one had ketchup smeared over the surface. He shuddered a bit a decided that a change of scenery may do him some good.

He trotted around the school to find Rosary sitting against the building setting up her lunch. His head tilted confused by the sight. Wasn't she the one whose father was murdered but her mother?? He shook out his mane and his pre-conceived ideas and continued forward. Rorschach would admit he was nervous but wasn't going to let playground whispered stop him from getting to know someone new.

"Rosary..." He spoke softly as not to spook her. Then gently set down his lunch box. "It's much quieter over here. Would you mind if I had lunch over here with you?"

@Astraea

Astraea

Rosary looked up at Rorschach and then away quickly. She knew him kinda, mostly that he was a very smart colt. She snapped her lunch box closed.

"No, I get it, it's ok. I'll go find another spot so I don't bother you." she said sadly and a little tersely. He prolly wanted a quiet spot without her and was just "too nice" as Miss Glory would put it, to say what he really wanted.

"Enjoy your lunch."

@Yasha

Yasha

"Please, don't go!" He blurted out quickly. The young unicorn feeling uneasy with the idea of somepony moving from their spot because of him. "I am the one intruding on you. I would never expect you to leave." Rorschach said looking to the filly in hopes that she wasn't ready to dash off.

He took in a deep breath trying to steady himself. "Besides it would be nice to have lunch with someone." He offered humbled.

@Astraea