News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

Short’s Stable

Started by shortcutt, May 07, 2021, 11:27:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shortcutt

shortcutt

Banana Creme

Available for all sorts of plots! Throw your phonies at her!

Name: Banana Creme

Alias/Nickname: Creme, BC

Type: Earth Phony

Stage: Old Enough

Cutie Mark: Three heart-shaped macarons

Personality: Banana Creme, due to her siblings growing up before her has developed a very quiet and distant personality, usually a little down on herself due to her own insecurities. She avoids eye contact and random conversation whenever possible, and prefers to keep to herself rather than being a social butterfly. Like her mother Lemon Lime, she's got a bit of a mean streak in her, but it's very rare to see it, since she's usually so apathetic it negates any attacks that might make her upset.

Likes: Her family, her hat, making pastries (macarons especially), sweet tea.

Dislikes: Being cornered in a conversation, being reminded that she was a 'late bloomer'.

Strengths: BC is very determined-- When she sets her mind to something, she'll get it done.

Weaknesses: She's terrible at socializing... She just wants to be left alone, most of the time.

Fears: Being forgotten and left behind by the people she cares about.

Talent: Attention to details! Banana Creme is able to pick a needle out of a haystack, and then use it to engrave a delicate pastry with teeny tiny letters.

Purpose In Life: Banana Creme has found that it is her absolute desire to make the most beautiful pastries (now, don't get that mixed up with baked goods~!) in all of Phonyland. Her focus is on delicacies like macarons!

Occupation: Pâtissier-- Runs an online order/delivery shop from the back of Cloud Nine's kitchen.

Orientation: No preference, really.

Romance: Not a soul, at the moment.

Family: Candy Cane; Mommy (Ruriska), Lemon Lime; Mom (Hopelessly Pretty), Pink Lemonade; Sister (Ruriska), Fruit Punch; Brother (Hopelessly Pretty), Knock Out; Nephew (Hopelessly Pretty) Lemon Peel; Brother (Enikil), Midnight Snack; Brother-In-Law (Atmadja), Dude Food; Nephew (Ruriska), Lean Cuisine; Niece (Amorpheous), Butter Beer; Nephew (yours truly~), Iron Chef; Niece (Atmadja), Lavender Lemon; Niece (Purplerosesbeauty)

Pets: Crumble; Dog; Male, Straight No Chaser; Jelly; ???

Element Rps
[spoiler]Loyalty
Laughter
Generosity
Honesty
Kindness
Purpose[/spoiler]
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Guild Rps
[PRP] Someone To Talk To (Midnight Snack/Banana Creme)
[PRP] Workaholics Anonymous (Barley/Orchid/Creme)
[PRP] Macaron Parisien [Tinker Toy & Banana Cream]
[PRP] AWKWARD. (Sweet Surrender x Banana Creme)
[ORP] Phony Mystery Dungeon: Journey into Darkness!
[PRP] Soft Spots for the Socially Awkward (Truths/Creme)
[PRP] You Could Be My Unintended Friend (BC/D&G)
[PRP] The Vows [Pink Lemonade/Midnight Snack] (PL/Mid/BC/FP)
[PRP] Level Up! (Shockstar & Banana Creme)
[PRP] Pouring Hearts into Tarts (Kiwi Kiss & Banana Creme)
[ORP] Speed Dating - Seeking Mr. Right or Lady Love!

shortcutt

Relationships
Family / ❤Others
(Levels from lowest to highest:
acquaintance
friends
best friends
crush
dating
in love)

Family:
Lemon Lime ❧❧❧❧❧
"Mom... You actually get me. I don't say it out loud enough, but you know I love you."

Candy Cane ❧❧❧❧❧
"Mama, you're so full of energy, and you're always trying to encourage me to get out there... It may not look like it, but I really appreciate it."

Fruit Punch ❧❧❧❧❧
"FP, you're a straight-up dummy, but I love you to death. You're the best and worst older brother anyone could ever ask for. I know you're always there for me when I need you, and I hope you know you can count on me like that too."

Pink Lemonade ❧❧❧❧❧
"You... You're my role model, Sis. You're bright, funny, amazingly tactical, and I can't help but wish that I could be more like you. I admire you and everything you've accomplished in your life."

Knockout ❧❧❧❧❧
"Look, we didn't know what we didn't know. I'm not about to make you show up to see me face-to-face, but don't you dare ever stop texting me. Beyond blood, we were friends first, and we still are."

Midnight Snack ❧❧❧❧❧
"Mid, I trust you with everything I have. You mean the world to me, and I would do anything for you. You've made my sister so happy along with the rest of my family... I'm so proud to call you my brother-in-law."

Iron Chef ❧❧❧❧❧
"You're still so young, but I love you very, very much... And I always will, little one."

Butter Beer ❧❧❧❧❧
"I will never understand why you insist on practicing making business deals with me, but I'm here for it, little guy."

Lavender Lemon ❧❧❧❧❧
"You're so precious to me. I can't believe you're such an adult now... You have it together way more than I do, haha."

Lean Cuisine ❧❧❧❧❧
"There's nothing wrong with being a late bloomer. I believe in you."

Dude Food ❧❧❧❧❧
"You've grown up so much... Though I see some things don't change. You have an excellent taste in food, Dude."

Friends:
Tinker Toy
"Tink, you're great. You've always been great, and I always want you to be happy for the rest of your life. You always know how to make me laugh, you know?"
Sweet Surrender
"I... You're so... Awkward. Even more awkward than me, Surrender. But that doesn't make you bad, I promise."
Double Dare
"You're such an oaf... But I guess that's fine..."
Hard Truths
"I really, really enjoy your company. You're actually pretty sweet, you know that, right..? And your kids are adorable... I wish you only happiness."
Doom and Gloom
"Call me up if you ever want to hang out some time! Your company is always welcome, friend."
Shockstar
"We need to go out some time. That way, no one can call you a... Punkachu while we're hanging out."
Kiwi Kiss
"Kiwi, you're something special, alright! I can't believe I have the opportunity to collaborate in the kitchen with someone so talented. ...And have fun while doing it."

shortcutt

Butter Beer

Butter Beer's open for all kinds of plots! All of his elements are taken care of!!

Name: Butter Beer

Alias/Nickname: BB, Big Bux or Little Man (by Uncle FP)

Type: Unicorn

Stage: Babbin

Cutie Mark: TBD!

Personality: BB is very eager. Eager to learn, eager to try new things, eager to mess said new things up, but still, he gets back up and tries again. He's pretty clumsy, but is very honest and willing to give advice (even when it's not needed). This kid plays with an abacus for fun, and even asks his Aunt Banana Creme and his mom Pink Lemonade to practice making business deals with him. Some day, he wants to be as cool as the rest of his family, but maybe Uncle Fruit Punch isn't the kind of "cool" he's going for... No, he wants to be cool enough to shower his family in money from the business he started from scratch. That's pretty cool, right?

Likes: His family, Cloud 9, figuring up new drink recipes, dreaming up endless ideas for his first start-up business

Dislikes: Being told that he can't do something, being bored, time out

Strengths: Butter Beer knows how to get back up after being knocked down. He pretty much lives by the old Japanese proverb, "Fall seven times, stand up eight." He's a big believer in hard work being the way to reach his dreams.

Weaknesses: Sometimes, Butter Beer just doesn't know when to stop. It gets him into a lot of trouble sometimes, especially when he thinks he can make something better despite numerous warnings.

Fears: Disappointing his mother again. He'd die before he did it twice.

Talent: BB has a knack for creating new spins (that are actually pretty tasty) on normal drinks. Thanks to his dad Midnight Snack and his uncle Fruit Punch, he has honed his talent into a few drink categories, but he always feels like he's just missing something (once he's just about to be OE, he figures out it's alcohol, surprise, surprise). He'll find the perfect ingredient one day. For now, he's focusing on his money management skills to save up enough to start a drink business of his own.

Purpose In Life: Being the Steve Jobs of alcohol, minus the turtlenecks lol. BB wants to start a business based on beers and liquors, and grow it into a ridiculously successful empire that expands beyond the drink category into a branded corporation. But alcohol is at the heart of the business, just like his roots at Cloud Nine's bar. And deeper than that, it's all about the money.

Occupation: Working chores at Cloud Nine to earn his allowance.

Orientation: Eh.

Romance: Who has time for romance, when there's business ventures to be had?

Family: Candy Cane; Granny (Ruriska), Lemon Lime; Gramma (Hopelessly Pretty), Pink Lemonade; Mom (Ruriska), Midnight Snack; Dad (Atmadja), Fruit Punch; Uncle (Hopelessly Pretty), Knock Out; Cousin (Hopelessly Pretty), Banana Creme; Aunt (yours truly~), Lemon Peel; Uncle (Enikil), Dude Food; Brother (Ruriska), Lean Cuisine; Sister (Amorpheous), Iron Chef; Sister (Atmadja), Lavender Lemon; Sister (Purplerosesbeauty)

Element Rps
[spoiler][prp] No Big Chill (Butter Beer, Sprinkles) Unfinished/Abandoned
[PRP] The Art of Caring [Dude Food/Butter Beer/Mossflower] Unfinished/Abandoned
[PRP] Till Me the Truth [Pink Lemonade, Butter Beer] Honesty
[PRP] A Helping Hoof [Bee Sweet, Butter Beer] Generosity
[PRP] Bad Times, Good Friends! [Fruit Punch, Butter Beer, Knockout, and Hellion] Loyalty
[PRP] Forgiving the Old, Forging the New [Fruit Punch, Butter Beer] Laughter
[PRP] Shelling Out [Shimmering Sea, Butter Beer] Kindness
[PRP] An Empire of Foam Purpose[/spoiler]

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Guild Rps
[PRP] Just being kids [P, BB, SP, BR, HM]

shortcutt

Relationships
Family / ❤Others
acquaintance
friends
best friends
crush
dating
in love)

Family:
Pink Lemonade ❧❧❧❧❧
"Mom, I swear I'll do everything I can to make you proud."

Midnight Snack ❧❧❧❧❧
"Dad, you've guided me on a path that will change the rest of my life. Thank you."

Fruit Punch ❧❧❧❧❧
"Uncle FP, I want to be as charming as you some day... But I want you to accept Knockout as he is, too."

Banana Creme ❧❧❧❧❧
"You're always giving us pastries... And you're so nice! How come you're not like that to everyone else?"

Iron Chef ❧❧❧❧❧
"Sis. I love you, always."

Lavender Lemon ❧❧❧❧❧
"You went from little sister to 'I've got a cute girlfriend' sister. I think that's pretty cute."

Lean Cuisine ❧❧❧❧❧
"You have a big place in my heart."

Dude Food ❧❧❧❧❧
"We gotta stick together to protect our sisters, y'know! ... I mean. You're big enough to protect us all, at this point."

Lemon Lime ❧❧❧❧❧
"Gramma!"

Candy Cane ❧❧❧❧❧
"Granny!"

Knockout ❧❧❧❧❧
"When are you gonna come around for real? I miss your company a lot when you're not here."

Friends:
Reaper
"Knockout doesn't like you... So... I don't know. I guess I really shouldn't pay you much mind..."
Umbra
"Thanks for complimenting me, man! You seem pretty cool!"
Hellion
"If you get hungry, just stop by. Any friend of Knockout's is a friend of mine."
Bee Sweet
"The genuine love for bees you have is actually rather awe-inspiring. I'll never forget the day we met."

shortcutt

King Kakapo

King Kakapo's open for all kinds of plots! Still needs his Honesty, Generosity, Laughter, and Kindness element rps!

Name: King Kakapo

Alias/Nickname: KK, Poe

Type: Earth

Stage: Babbin

Cutie Mark: TBD!

Personality: It would be lying to say that King Kakapo has a chip on his shoulder. It would also be lying to say that he doesn't. KK takes personal offense at his own inability to retain academic knowledge, and he's pretty hard on himself for it. It's led to demotivation in the pursuit of higher knowledge, but that's okay! KK has his enormous creative side to more than make up for what he's lacking, otherwise. Keeping to himself mostly (though not afraid of talking to anyone), he's more of the quiet, brooding artist type, and it's earned him quite a few rumors from his fellow classmates, both good and bad. KK likes to focus on the good ones, anyway, and takes pride in his artistic ability, whether he vocalizes it or not. He's not afraid of showing you up in an art contest. Come prepared.

Likes: Painting birds (specifically flightless ones), going to museums, hearing girls giggle and whisper about him, daydreaming, and the color periwinkle.

Dislikes: School, his teachers telling him he needs to apply himself, eggs, anything he deems ugly

Strengths: KK can be a very focused, committed individual, able to shut out all distractions around him when he really needs to buckle down and do something.

Weaknesses: He feels personally attacked by criticism received on his artwork. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, it'll send KK into a messy spiral, forcing him to question his own abilities. It takes a lot to pull him out of that. He also is quick to anger when he thinks he's been insulted, even if it wasn't directed at him.

Fears: Not becoming a successful artist-- He believes that his artistic talent is all he has going for him.

Talent: With his steady hand in art, King Kakapo is excellent at forging signatures, and only needs one practice round before he can repeat the signature to the T. Lately, he's been venturing into copying master paintings to help him with his art practice, as well.

Purpose In Life: Oh, you'll see...

Orientation: ?

Romance: Nobody's as pretty as the painting he can make of them.

Family: Flits N Giggles; Father (Syrcaid), Bumble Thunder; Mother (Corn), Thunder Bird; Sister (Syrcaid), Lightning round; Sister (Corn), Serendipity; Sister (Blinded by Silence)

Element Rps
[spoiler][PRP] Felt with the Heart [King Kakapo, Paladin] Loyalty[/spoiler]

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Guild Rps
None yet

...You ever seen a Kakapo head on a naked lady? Thanks to Purp, now you have. (spoiler for nude woman body)
[spoiler][/spoiler]

shortcutt

Relationships
Family / ❤Others
acquaintance
friends
best friends
crush
dating
in love)

Family:
Mum
"..?"

Dad
"..?"

Friends:
Paladin
"Thank you for being my friend, Paladin. I swear I'll make sure I'm worth your while."