News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

[Kindness ORP] The Granny Garden Crusade

Started by Ruriska, January 11, 2021, 08:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrostyPeaches

Wave Watcher was busy scooping up all the garbage in a bucket and hauling away as the other phonies with better land strength hacked away through the tall grass forest.
He had no time to keep the conversations going and just worked as fast as his hoverboard allowed him.
Wiping sweat away from his face with a soiled hoof, he can't wait for this task to be over with and take a dive back into the water. his skin felt a little dry and he lost track of time how long he had been out of the water....

To acknowledge the others' existence, he simply screamed "YOU GUYS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB!" as he kept scooping garbage into buckets. " I can see the granny's front door!"

(sorry irl drained my energy forever)
@Syrcaid @Ruriska @Fealine
so sleepyyy ;-;

Ruriska

"I'm good," Witch Hazel replied to Aegis, her tummy doing a pleased little flipflop that the other filly cared enough to ask. Was this what it meant to have friends? Was this what it felt like? It was... nice.

They really were doing a great job and despite her misgivings at the start, Witch Hazel had to admit it felt really good to help out. To do something kind even if it was hard.

"Good work everyone," she said. "It really has been fun." Not that it was over. The garden was still very much a disaster but there was progress and the old granny who lived here could at least shuffle her way to the mailbox without tripping on some random weeds.

Well, it was time to get back to it.

@Fealine @Syrcaid @FrostyPeaches

(too sleepy now but i'll do a cirrus post tomorrow probably and end the orp <3 )

FrostyPeaches

He was amazed at all the work the three girls did as he hauled garbage away. Taking a moment to inhale and remember what happened today, he was super happy to have met them by chance. Smiling a little as he got closer to them on his hoverboard, he responded "well....it wasn't so much fun for me, it felt like real adult phony work. but i am glad you girls had fun!" too bad he didn't have anything to offer to them, not even a bottle of water...

slightly disappointed in himself he looked at them and apologised. "i.... didn't remember to bring water along with me... do you want me to go to the nearest store and buy us all something to drink? i have a little phonybux saved up..."

willingly, he scooped up more garbage and dumped it into the pailbucket he had attached to his hoverboard. that granny is going to be so surprised once she steps out!

@Fealine @Syrcaid @Ruriska
so sleepyyy ;-;

Ruriska

Witch Hazel was just beginning to psych herself to tackle the blackberry bushes when the Mer asked about water and she realized that was indeed utterly parched. 

They'd been working so hard she hadn't even stopped to consider her own needs. "I am pretty thirsty," she admitted and then frowned. She hadn't thought to bring any money and she didn't want someone else spending all their bux.

"Maybe we should-"

She never got to finish her suggestion.

There was a horrified shout that cut her off.

"HAZEL!" Cirrus wasn't used to raising his voice and it cracked awkwardly.

"W-where are you brothers and sister?" He asked, eyes wide, the bags beneath them a deep purple. "Who are all these kids? Are you alright?"

Witch Hazel stopped what she was doing and peered up at her father. "These are... they're my new friends... and I'm fine. I'm cleaning up like you told me to."

"Oh no," Cirrus fretted. "It wasn't supposed to be this bad. You could have been hurt. You're covered in dirt and leaves. I have to take you home." Oh he was the worst. A horrible father who had abandoned his child to the wild! He should never have organized this through the online community group.

He started to tug Witch Hazel along but was surprised to find she had dug in her heels.

"Wait," she said, shaking her head. "The others... they've been working so hard to get this much done and we're all thirsty and tired. It isn't fair. The showed up to help me and they didn't have to."

Cirrus blinked slowly, collecting his thoughts. What was the right move as a father? He wanted to just whisk her away but... she'd never had friends before.

"Would anyone... would anyone like to... to go to the diner? I'll treat you to food and drinks." Yes, that seemed normal and appropriate.

Witch Hazel also wasn't sure how friends worked but they deserved something for their kindness.

"Yes," she said. "Please come."

(Long post with Cirrus arrival and offer for food and drinks to finish us off!)

@Fealine @Syrcaid @FrostyPeaches

Fealine

Aegis had tugged out another weed and had it dangling mid mouth when the adult pegasus arrived.

Man he looked like he had just seen a ghost and died.

Quirking his brow at the exchange, he eyed Witch Hazel again. So that was her dad huh? She should see the resemblance.... but now that she thought about it, she was pretty hungry herself and chewing on this weed wasn't doing much.

Spitting it out, she fluffed her wings and stomped over, covered in dirt making her look like some kind of warrior from the olden days. "I could go for some food if your offerin." she grinned, glancing up at Cirrus. If the other foals weren't going to jump on it, she sure was. Besides.... Witch Hazel seemed alright.....and she also liked free food. At least that's what she was thinking until the voice of her mother popped into her head.

"Oh...er... I mean... thanks. It's really kind of you and I'd like to tag along..." she said, with some slight trouble, but she managed a small smile at Witch Hazel before looking back at Live and the mer. "Let's go eat."

@Ruriska @Syrcaid @FrostyPeaches

(wasn't sure if it needed a reply but figured this'll be Aegis's finishing post)

FrostyPeaches

Wave's jaw dropped at the sight of Cirrus coming into view. Shivers went down his spine as he heard the dad's stern voice.. "is this what it is like to have parents?" he questioned.. but all his curious thoughts quickly washed away as he heard the invitation from Witch Hazel to join them for lunch. Nophony nor mer has ever invited him to go eat with him. With a shaky voice and blushing face, the yellow merboy smiled at all the land phonies. His heart felt warm and fuzzy being accepted as one of their own. He was so very happy to have met all of them on this magical day and not being left out. He didn't want to darken the mood by telling them that he had no parents and decided to break the news some other day.

"P-please take me with you. I'm Wave Watcher. I'll behave I promise." His heart was racing as he said that and he followed after them on his hoverboard.

@Ruriska @Syrcaid @Fealine

(im so late to add closing post for him due to irl but i made it ;-; the orp is so cute thank you for letting me join )
so sleepyyy ;-;