News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

[PRP-Honesty] Peanut butter capers (Telltale/Sugarplum)

Started by cursedwanderer, May 25, 2021, 02:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cursedwanderer

Telltale Heart mostly enjoyed school.  The colt had found that friend's were few and far between and his siblings had long since grown up, but he still enjoyed learning.  Sometimes he caught other students glancing his way and whispering, but the boy wasn't bothered.

They were probably just talking about his latest clever prank after all! 

The pastel pegasus already had plans for his next caper and had hung back at the beginning of class to linger by the backpack cubbies for awhile to wait for his classmates to filter over to their desks.

He was oblivious to the reason most of the other foals avoided him, why their parents pulled them in close when he and his parents walked by.  The colt was happy-go-lucky, family and lack of friends be damned.
He had stuff all the jars of peanut butter and whatever jellies he could scrounge up from his house into his backpack with glee.

@purpleroses
I am disabled, so if I'm slow to reply or disappear for a bit that's probably why.  Thank you for your understanding.

purpleroses

Sugarplum Dance was bright and cheery. She had a recital coming up and her dad even said he would take the time to watch (grumbling about the noise and lights and people, but still agreeing!). She'd been keeping her pointe shoes with her every day, so after school she could practice right away. She zoned out in class more than once, busy thinking about the music and her dance routine. She'd make everyone so proud of her once they saw her very good dancing!

She didn't even notice that one of her classmates was still lingering by the cubbies. Sugarplum simply put her backpack away, reading to return to class and start learning. The sooner it was done with, the sooner she could dance more, after all. Wings a-flutter, she returned to her desk without another thought.

@cursedwanderer

cursedwanderer

Once the rest of the foals cleared out the colt gave a little happy dance, hooves quietly tapping on the tile floor of the classroom. 

As quick as he could manage, Telltale pulled the jars out of his bag and began scooping their contents into one of his classmates' backpacks.  He couldn't wait to see the surprised look on their face when they reached into their knapsack to find out it was peanut butter and jelly time.  The pegasus gave a small giggle, covering his mouth with a sticky hoof before licking it off.

Once the dead was done and his hooves were clean enough, he returned the now mostly empty jars to his bag before galloping over to his desk to wait for his prank to be discovered.

@purpleroses
I am disabled, so if I'm slow to reply or disappear for a bit that's probably why.  Thank you for your understanding.

purpleroses

Class dragged on, though not for much longer. Her eraser! Sugarplum excused herself to get her eraser out of her bag and walked to the cubbies. The smell of peanut butter was strong, but the filly didn't think about that until she opened her bag, her hoof shoved in to reach her pencil bag. With horror, she realized her entire backpack had been filled with.... jam? and peanut butter?

Sugarplum screamed. "Ewww!!! Everything is sticky!!" How gross! For a second, her shoes didn't even register. But they must be covered in stuff too! Quickly, she upended her backpack onto the ground, everything sliding out in a gooey mess. Including her precious ballet shoes. "Oh no..." she moaned. Who would do this? She glanced back at her classmates, who were starting to come over and see what was going on.

@cursedwanderer

cursedwanderer

At the sound of the shriek Telltale hid a small giggle.  He'd been somewhat impatiently awaiting this moment all class, squirming in his seat.  He couldn't wait to hear his classmates laughs.  This  prank was harmless and tasty right?

As the foals filtered towards the cubbies he did his best to keep his calm, trying to blend into the crowd until the right moment for the big reveal.  But as the crowd chattered no laughs were heard and the filly's 'oh no' brought a small frown to the colt's face.  The pegasus tilted his head, confused.  She just needed a moment to realize the joke, right? 

"Wow, looks like a peanut butter and jelly backpack for lunch," he said nervously, hoping someone would laugh.

His classmate's whispers were almost deafening.  This wasn't what was supposed to be happening.

@purpleroses