News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

[ORP] Speed Dating - Seeking Mr. Right or Lady Love! [CLOSED]

Started by HopelesslyPretty, May 16, 2021, 07:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scaramouche Fandango

Kaiju's smile faded into a hard line. After what Knockout had just told him... "I'll be right back," he said. Swiftly, he stood, marched over to the bar, waited until nobody was really paying attention, and knocked over the bartender's tip cup.

"Immature, yes," he said upon his return and reseating. "But he deserved it. Nobody should be put through that- although I gotta say, I'm glad you came. I've never met anyone quite like you before, and I'm very, very glad I did." He pulled out his phone. "Here, this is my number. I'd really like to see you again. And I'd love to meet your cousin. I bet the kids would get on just fine- actually, are you- maybe he's involved, too. Some of the kids are entering a... Thunderdome. It's mostly supposed to be a wrestling match, and Imp's really looking forward to it. Do... you maybe want to come watch with me? Like we'd go together? I doubt your donor will be there. You can think about it on the walk home if you need time to decide."