News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

Bya's Questopedia

Started by Byagane319, January 19, 2021, 07:47:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byagane319

Here's the convenient list of phonies I hope to get one day!

Bar B Cutie
Colt-A-Cola
Sash and Badges
Queen Cake
Fondue
Alive at Five

Bebe's little sweetheart

Byagane319

Name:  Bar B Cutie
Type: Draft Unicorn
Body He's got a bit of pudge on him, he definately likes his own cooking.  A lovely burnt red color, like fresh delicious meat....
Eyes: Brown
Hair:  Not terribly long, don't wana get hair in the food!  Also it's kinda flamable, and as grills do have a lovely habit of backdrafting when they are opened, he doesn't want to singe his mane.  A darker red, like bar-b-que sauce.  (See reference)
Cutie Mark 8D:  A barbque grill! shaped like a heart (like the top up and it's heart shaped)
Brief Character Description: Bee, as he is affectionately called, loves the smell of a burning charcoal burquette and the sound of sizzling meat.  B is kinda loud but always loves a good joke.  He can grill practically anything, in fact he loves the challenge!  He owns his own little bar-b-que restaurant in Phonyland.
+ Ref pics where possible:

Trist drew me a thing!!

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to draft.

Bebe's little sweetheart

Byagane319

Name: Colt-a-Cola
Type: Flutter
Body:  Brown
Wings:  Moth style, Cream colored with bubble spots.  Like cola fizz
Eyes:  Red
Hair:  Red with white stripes
Cutie Mark : Ice Cream Soda glass
Brief Character Description:  Looking for something sweet to drink in a family friendly atmosphere?  Then Colt-a-Cola is the phony for you!  Cola adores everything that is the 50s and dreams of opening up his own soda shop complete with a groovy jute box!  He specializes in Ice Cream Floats!

Bebe's little sweetheart

Byagane319

Name: Sash and Badges
Type: Pegasus
Body: Green (Junior color)
Wings: Same as body
Eyes: Blue, wears black glasses (Daisy Color)
Hair: Dark brown with dark blue highlights (Brownie/Cadet color)
Cutie Mark :  A sew on badge with two hoof prints in it (example of badge style)
Brief Character Description:  Ms. Sash is the current Troop leader of Filly Scout Troop #365!  Her goal is to teach young fillies important skills not only in survival but in everyday life!  To mark their accomplishments every Filly Scout is given a special sash to wear so they can show off their Completed Badges for all to see.  The Filly Scouts are also well known for their annual Filly Scout Cookies sale!  Her colors are based on the four ranks of Girl Scouts (Daisy, Brownie, Junior, Cadet).

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to her glasses accessory.

Bebe's little sweetheart

Byagane319

Name: Queen Cake - a take on the King Cake, a tri-color donut shaped cake served during the holiday complete with little trinket hidden inside.
Sex: Female
Type: Earth Carousel
Build: Graceful female
Body: Gold Champagne Horse coat.  Example 1, Example 2, Example 3
Wings:  Fluffy like a feather fan.
Eyes: Twinkle eye green
Hair: A lovely brush-n-grow in purple with gold/green beads wound into it.
Saddle:  I would love for the saddle to be themed after the mardi gras with feathers and beads for decoration.
Brief Character Description:  Queeny is very much a proper lady but simply lives for a good soiree!  She adores parties of all kinds from simple salons in the great room or something more festive for the season.  Due to her love of parties she runs a wonderful Party Store filled with everything a party phony needs!  Plates, cups, and napkins of endless colors and themes.  Party favors or costume pieces for the more elaborate.  From elegant wedding receptions to luau themed football parties to "Over the Grassy Hill" parties, Queenie is your girl!

This is a basic sort of reference.  I tried to include as many pictures as I could in my description.

Bebe's little sweetheart

Byagane319

Name:  Fondue
Type:  Earth
Body:  A lovely orange cheddar cheese color.
Eyes:  Yellow
Hair:  Short pixie style, see img for ref.  Also I'd like it to be sorta cooked noodle colored?  I kinda suck at that descript but she's kinda themed after mac and cheese!
Cutie Mark:  A heart shaped wheel of cheese
Brief Character Description:  Fondue has a talent for....well.....making cheese!!  She runs her own little dairy where she presses and creates all sorts of cheesy delights!  From fondue to exotic cheese to mac and cheese!  This phony is the coinsure of cheese.

Ref pics where possible:

Bebe's little sweetheart

Byagane319

Name:  Alive at Five
Type:  Unicorn
Body:  #0F08F5 Example
Eyes:  Baby blue
Hair:  Short and well styled. He's a blonde.  #F2F94BColor Example
Cutie Mark:  TV with Number 5 on screen
Brief Character Description:  Alive and Five is your premiere New Anchor phony, ready to update you on the goings on of the world!  His smile is 500 megawatts and his puns are the stuff of legend!

Ref pics where possible:

Bebe's little sweetheart