News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

Summerwing Semi-customs - CREATIVE CONTEST

Started by Ph0ny, April 03, 2021, 03:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erina_Nobara

EGGING YOU ON
Name: Flower Waltz
Personality: Flower is an avid gardener with a green thumb, errrr I mean hoof. She is also a big fan of classical music; she plays it for her plants. Her favorite piece, of course, is Waltz of the Flowers. She can often be found in her green house dancing dramatically to these songs. Miraculously enough, she hasn't knocked over any of her precious plant friends in the process.
My Easter Egg:
Hello everyone~!!!

zippedsiren

EGGING YOU ON
Name: Paisley Panic
Personality: Detail-oriented, hyper focused, and a workaholic who gets stressed out easily. Paisley is a custom fabric maker making detailed patterns out of natural dyes, whatever her clients ask for she tries her best to provide the fabric others need to make their own dream outfit/furniture/craft etc.
My Easter Egg:

Gl!tch~

EGGING YOU ON
Name: Pastel Hail
Personality: Competitive, unconventional, and dedicated. Everyone wants to make their mark but what if you don't have the grace or delicate touch for traditional painting? Easy answer: paintball. Pastel Hail prefers to add adrenaline to the world of art, especially since they wish to break down conventions and expectations of how to go about it (and be the best in doing so). Time to feel the burn!
My Easter Egg:

purpleroses

EGGING YOU ON
Name: Rainy Daze
Personality: Rainy is a very serious phony, when they remember what they were talking about. Easily distracted, bookish and curious, Rainy is a scholar of weather-related things.
My Easter Egg:

Astraea

EGGING YOU ON
Name: Honey Trap
Personality: A innocent little apiarist, Hon works hard on her small farm producing homemade bees wax, honeycomb, and honey products. Honey also transports a couple of her hives to larger areas of the park and to private gardens and farms to help pollinate The worst problem she seems to have is her advertisements. The current slogan "Lick up my sweetness!" is drawing a rather, curious crowd. One particular purple stallion was deeply disappointed when walking into the shop. But even he left with a honeycomb pop and a pot of her clover recipe. It was suggested to change her flyers, but Hon can't think of why.
My Easter Egg:

thy

EGGING YOU ON
Name: [ Gachapon ]
Personality: [ Whimsical and high energy, it's a shock anyone can ever get Gachapon's hype train to stop. They love surprises and tiny things, and they find new "obsessions" easily: fall in love, complete a vast collection of paraphernalia, and then move on. ]
My Easter Egg:

thy

EGGING YOU ON
Name: [ Jindan (Golden Core if jindan is illegal due to lack of assimilation into English) ]
Personality: [ Residing in the lofty Phonyland mountains, Jindan rarely deigns to descend into the mortal realm - er, that is, Phony City. He's dedicated his life, after all, to the ascetic pursuit of perfection in mind, body, and soul. It stands to reason that people gawk at him constantly when he passes! How horrible - they might even see that he still can't quite succeed at flying through the air on sword alone, despite all his efforts. He'll just have to settle for a custom-designed Phonyland hoverboardTM. Or, you know, his wings, but that's for plebian Flutters. ]
My Easter Egg:

Tristam

EGGING YOU ON
Name: Pesky Pixel
Personality: A perfectionist, Pixel forever suffers from the 'Just unveiled a new work and only now I see that small error'.  Moody, and ever fighting an art block, he tries his best to be kind, but often is snappish at others.
My Easter Egg:

HopelesslyPretty

EGGING YOU ON
Name: Slice of Life
Personality: Slice of Life is an edible arrangement artisan who creates unique gifts and treats made from delicately carved fruits that are shaped to resemble floral bouquets. With a love of fresh fruits and respect for the local orchards where his goods are sourced, Slice ensures that no part of his original creations are forgotten. From the way he wields his knives with showmanship to encouraging his customers to practice sustainable disposal of any leftover food-waste, the passion of this proud phony is sure to delight. Funnily enough his hatred of stray insects that dare to appear in or around the kitchen often lead to knives or skewers thrown with deadly accuracy at his 'prey'. His shop "Fresh Celebrations" is truly a destination for Phonyland residents and tourists alike.
My Easter Egg:

Ruriska

EGGING YOU ON
Name: Keepsake
Personality: A little bit odd but in the best kind of way, she gets all aflutter over antiques. To her, there's something very special about items that come with a story attached, who have survived over the long years and are just waiting for a new home to treasure them. Keepsake runs an antique shop and spends a great deal of her time deep diving into history, bidding on rare items online and dusting (soooo much dusting).
My Easter Egg:

FrostyPeaches

EGGING YOU ON
Name: [ Good Fryday ]
Personality: [ Fryday always wanted to make profit while working at the theme park. So what's the best place to open a stand? Near the door between the gates! This phony is all about making business sales and frying up some good food. Having their foodstand by the entrance and frying ribbon fries and elephant ears all day, the customers are bound to stop and buy their freshly fried foods! Voice loud and booming while inviting like that one sales pitcher selling food processors like candy, they work with the same charm and will never get tired of talking. ]
My Easter Egg:
*sorry i did a printscreen with firealpaca and slapped it to mspaint cuz out of time to save file and all that jazz
so sleepyyy ;-;

Ph0ny

. Semi-custom Roll . [ 22 ]

• Syrcaid
  • Erina_Nobara
  • Syrcaid
  • Ruriska
  • Fealine
  • Astraea
  • Ruriska
  • Astraea
  • thy