News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

Horse of Phony Past - FREE RAFFLE

Started by Ph0ny, December 23, 2020, 03:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruriska

BLAST FROM THE PAST
My Gaia Memory: that one moment in matope when Maxx was asking for names for his new doe in thread and I offered the BEST name really excited about it and then SURPRISE I got to keep her!

Syrcaid

BLAST FROM THE PAST
My Gaia Memory: The grams, man! <3333  Getting grams is something new adoptable sites just don't do.  Tried explaining it to the new group and they looked at me like I had three heads. XD!!

Byagane319

BLAST FROM THE PAST
My Gaia Memory: I remember finding Hytech for the first time.  And the absolute fun that occurred when the entire Japanese pack named their babbus with K as the first letter of all names.

Bebe's little sweetheart

cursedwanderer

BLAST FROM THE PAST
My Gaia Memory: My first experience with the b/c!  I stumbled into an adoptables forum and pirates befriended me and gifted me my first adopt from a breeding. :D
I am disabled, so if I'm slow to reply or disappear for a bit that's probably why.  Thank you for your understanding.

thy

BLAST FROM THE PAST
My Gaia Memory: [ back in the very beginning i used to spend hours and hours on zOMG <__> ]

Wyrm

BLAST FROM THE PAST
My Gaia Memory: I spent so many hours in Gaia Towns... I chatted with people! And envied the people with the shiny skin and the Kiki slippers avatar items, ahaha.

Corn

BLAST FROM THE PAST
My Gaia Memory: Do you remember when gold used to be worth something? Ha, me neither.

Fealine

BLAST FROM THE PAST
My Gaia Memory: Meeting Ruri way back when at Pokemon Legacy! She's been one of my few long time gaia buds ever since. <3

Syrcaid

BLAST FROM THE PAST
My Gaia Memory: The soul destroying anxiety from waiting for speed flatsales.

Byagane319

BLAST FROM THE PAST
My Gaia Memory: I remember my ultimate goal was to get a skunk style pet from every b/c I was in.  Managed it in most.

Bebe's little sweetheart

Wyrm

BLAST FROM THE PAST
My Gaia Memory: Making Christmas gram lists... I was very, very bad at them, so I think I properly sent out grams to everyone I wanted to, like, once.

cursedwanderer

BLAST FROM THE PAST
My Gaia Memory: rping the carousels together as babies and Reaper coming straight out the blister pack acting like a brat.
I am disabled, so if I'm slow to reply or disappear for a bit that's probably why.  Thank you for your understanding.

thy

BLAST FROM THE PAST
My Gaia Memory: [ meticulously coding rp journals HAHA ]

Syrcaid

BLAST FROM THE PAST
My Gaia Memory: Laughing about coming from Neopets to Gaia Online with karma_k and then us talking about how people on Gaia thought that "cyberpets" came from Gaia Online originally.

Fealine

BLAST FROM THE PAST
My Gaia Memory: Trying to run my own B/C shops...... ahahahaha...aah...lets never speak of those again....