News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

[PRP Honesty] School Trips Suck!! [Aegis x Cosmic Stream]

Started by Fealine, January 11, 2021, 02:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fealine

Aegis was absolutely angry.

Having to go out and collect insects or frog eggs for some kinda science class? This was total bull. Where was the punching stuff class!! Or even Physical ed so she could run and crash into things! She didn't mind getting dirty and doing things some fillies found gross but.... man there was only so much entertainment in catching a bug or a frog once. But to have to fill an entire bucket and several containers with different species to bring back?

"BBBOOOORRRRIIINNNGGGG." she snorted, stomping the ground. She eyed her tiny pale filled with tools they'd all need and the collection of terrariums for insects. "Lame lame lame." she snorted, pulling out a shovel and staring cross eyed at it. Shaking her head she threw it to the ground and picked up a stick near by, the end of it nice and sharp from where it had been snapped off a tree. "Maybe I can find something fun to do with this." she grinned, stomping over to a bush and jabbing at some ants on the ground.

She'd find a way to entertain herself on this boring trip yet.

@FrostyPeaches

FrostyPeaches

Cossi had her hair sprayed and styled in a short mohawk and slapped on some lip balm before grabbing her water proof camera and putting it in her backpack between all her snacks and a tiny notebook.

She never midned fieldtrips but having to go on one with the class being OUTSIDE and trying to learn about NATURE actually got her riled up. She loved her aquatic life but being able to see more than just fish and frogs she was excited to see some bugs and birds! Maybe someducks and bunnies too!

Eyes wide alert she picked up her bucket and put it on her hoverboard and whizzed herself over to her teacher to get a shovel and a net too.

At the same time she listened to who her class partner was and looked over her shoulder as she placed a teranium into her bucket too..

"UGH NO WAY," she said making a scrunchy face at her teacher. "I can't believe you paired ME up with HER..." she muttered as she flopped back onto her board. That filly might as well pick me up and throw me as far into the lake for me to catch some frogs and leave me in peace.. she thought to herself..at least...im prettier than her
and the little mer just went with her tools and whizzed herselfover to where most of the class has walked or flown off too.

@Fealine
(Sorry my muse decided to not do anything for me...)
so sleepyyy ;-;

Fealine

Aegis listened to the teacher shout out pairs and she frowned hearing the name of her partner. The filly didn't even have back legs, how was she supposed to be useful? Stupid school trips, these things ALWAYS sucked! All she had to do was focus on getting her part of the task done and then she could go entertain herself somewhere else and let the mer nerd have fun with the frogs and fish or whatever.

Taking her stick she marched over to a bush and started whacking it, seeing if anything scurried out or flew away. She laughed when some sort of stick like bug fell down, one leg missing. "This is going to be easier than I thought." she grinned, picking it up and flinging it into her bucket. "What else can I find...." she smiled around the stick almost creepily as she flung her head into the bush, spotting a fat green caterpillar trying to inch away.

@FrostyPeaches

FrostyPeaches

Cossi was carefully lifting dirt off of the earth as she scooped with her plastic shovel. She watched several earthworms squirm about as they plummet down to the ground while she made a small pile of earth beside her yellow plastic bucket. She had no interest in worms. they could only lure curious fish for maybe seconds before the flee away. it's easier to just dive into the water and swim down below to pick one out of the water.

The little mer looked pleased as she gently scooted a big toad into the cage. The teacher will probably only want to check it off of her task list and let set the creature free again. Grinning. she named the toad "Croaky" and placed the terranium beside her bucket too.

her waterproof camera hung on a cord around her neck in a thick clear plastic waterproof case. But her work seems to have slowed down as she heard whacking of a stick nearby, knowing VERY WELL whose voice it was from. Aegis.

Cossi groaned and scooted over her way on her hoverboard. "JUST WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THEM?" she screamed out loud, seeing in horror how the insects and bugs are trying to get to safety away from the mad pegasus. "CAN I POKE YOU WITH A STICK?" Cossi confronted the obviously stronger kid in the class but that didn't stop her from saving wildlife that are minding their own business in the woods....

@Fealine
so sleepyyy ;-;

Fealine

Aegis had been pretty proud of herself, having sent several bugs scurrying. If this hadn't of been for a school project she'd probably have speared one or two. Instead she tormented a beetle into her bucket and dumped some dirt clumps with worms into the bucket on top and watched them squirm around. She heard a frog somewhere but it hopped away before she had a chance to catch it. "Darn..." she cursed to herself.

And then her mer partner came over screaming at her. "Whoa whoa whoa dude. Why are you screaming? Like chill." she snorted, stomping her hoof and flaring her wings in attempts to get the other to back down. "What is your problem? They didn't say 'how' we had to get these stupid things just that we had too! And that's what I'm doing!" she snorted, pointing down at her blue bucket that housed a terrified beetle with one missing leg and some wriggling worms in a clod of dirt.

Good grief this trip was going to S.U.C.K. SUCK!

@FrostyPeaches

FrostyPeaches

Cossi peered inside her partner's bucket and saw a squirming beetle there...with a leg missing...and barely alive while it cleaned most of the dirt off of itself. "How did you even catch this? Wait. Don't tell me. I don't want to know but i want to tell you you're doing it all wrong!" With her own hoof she moved the dirt away from the beetle before facing her classmate.

When she saw Aegis stomp down to scare her, the mer was mad. Oh no you di-inttt! Puffing up her chest and  and pointing a hoof right at her classmate, she confronted her and said it loud and clear "YOU are acting a little barbaric. Imagine those humans from the themepark grab onto you like how you did to the beetle. Would YOU be happy with a missing leg??"

She saw a small toad and scooped the creature up before Aegis did, holding it close to her chest. "You need to be more gentle!" The mer really wanted to knock down her classmate's bucket to make her start all over again.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

@Fealine
so sleepyyy ;-;

Fealine

Oh Aegis was mad now, just who was this tiny wiggling land worm anyways?! Snorting, she folded her wings back against her chest. "As if, the humans wouldn't even be able to catch me." she said, though she turned her face away. She was secretly imagining herself with one leg and the thought terrified her. How would she protect her family if she was missing a leg? She'd be all kinds of off balance and not to mention she'd lose kicking power.

Grunting, she added a soft. "Whatever." before shoving her nose back into a bush. She just wanted this to be over with.

Spotting a lady bug she held out her shovel and scooped it up, watching it roll back confused. Growling, she moved slower before putting it in the clear tank and popping the lid on before it flew away. "Happy now?" she shot back at the mer though she didn't wait for an answer. "So annoying..."

@FrostyPeaches

FrostyPeaches

Cossi really hoped that this bad attitude filly will think about her actions even if it is for a second. Still glaring back with a stern look on her face, the mer started to judge what Aegis was doing.

In her mind, she had already smacked her with a shovel, but in reality, she just nodded as she saw that Aegis did try to not kill the ladybug she found. Eyes beaming with happiness, she nodded at her. "YES!" she screamed, not caring that she was talking to her back. at least she finally learnt that it didnt' need that much overpowering strength to throw bugs into the planetariums.

Scooting herself closer to her classmate on her hoverboard, but keeping distance in case they do get into a real fist fight, she went to get her attention anyway. "You can be nice IF you wanted to. i like that and respect that." It was then that she found a perfect moment of opportunity to reassure her classmate on what to do as she pointed down to the earth. Without hesitation, the mer scooped a juicy worm with her hooves, without strangling it, and held onto it as she asked Aegis another question: "What else is left on your list? Maybe we can work together to complete these boring tasks up and can go play elsewhere."

@Fealine
so sleepyyy ;-;

Fealine

She could be nice if she wanted too.... ugh.

This mer did anything but make her want to be nice, especially screaming at her like that. "If you want me to be nice then stop yelling, good grief." she groaned, flicking her tail irritated like as she watched the mer gently scoop up a worm. Blehk. Aegis was fine getting down and dirty but worms were slimey and....just different. "How can you just touch it ugh. And I need a frog, spider, a snail, the rolly polly thing and whatever this brown beetle is." she said as she pulled out the class list they had been given and pointed at the brown beetle looking bug that was clearly different than the big black one she already scooped into her bucket.

@FrostyPeaches

FrostyPeaches

Cossi raised an eyebrow at her classmate. "are you saying that i'm loud? well excuse me." the mer just stared at Aegis unable to say more than that. if that was loud then being loud will deafen her, she thought. besides what's her problem anyway?

Dropping the worm in her own bucket, she cleaned her hooves wiping it against her own body. "These are nothing to be scared of....i can help you catch those right now," she pointed at the list "but not THAT ONE" her hoof smearing the left side of the spider picture... "you'll have to get the teach. i'm not going near those."

Looking around, she spotted the manmade pond and pointed. "Frogs are over there. Wanna tackle that one first?"

@Fealine
so sleepyyy ;-;

Fealine

"Uh duh, you literally screamed at me earlier." she shook her head before sighed. Still, the fact the other was ok picking up worms was a relief. Though when she smeared the picture of the spider, she frowned again. "You don't like spiders? They are the best thing on this list." she said and shrugged, folding the now muddy paper back up and putting it in her saddle. "You grab the worms, I'll get the spiders when we get to it." she said before glancing at the pond where the frogs were supposed to be. "And sure... i guess." she said, grabbing her pale and shovel with a sigh before trotting towards the pond.

@FrostyPeaches

FrostyPeaches

Cossi glared at her classmate at first and then let out a long defeated exhale. "I'm sorry that we started off with a wonky start. Our attitudes don't fit together at all, for real" she laughed half jokingly half super serious. "Let me be honest with you, I can catch anything on this nature field trip: frogs, worms, beetles, fish... EXCEPT for the scary many eyed spiders!" she hugged herself in fear and clenched her jaws tight. Talking through gritted teeth, she looked at the pegasus and said "Go ahead make fun of me. But if you end up catching one for me...i'd.... appreciate it..." looking quickly away, the sparkly mer stared at the ground, and got a bit pouty for not being able to catch something on the task list that she feared since forever.

With a gentle scoop, she caught a frog that was croaking nearby her tail. "here, this one is yours," and offered the slimy amphibian to Aegis.

@Fealine
so sleepyyy ;-;