News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

[Honesty] Midway Life [Phantasmagoria x Rigged]

Started by Astraea, April 13, 2021, 09:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astraea

At the Circus, everyone was family. Some by blood, others by choice. Being such a tight knit collective, everyone took part in watching and teaching the foals that ran around. This was one of those times, it's just that Rigged hadn't been forewarned. So little Phanta was looking up at her uncle with her huge, round, crimson eyes expectantly.

"So what are we doing today Uncle?"

@Ruriska

Ruriska

Rigged loved his nieces and nephew in an abstract way. They were family, his brother's offspring and the future of the circus. He loved them because of what they were but he wasn't particularly interested in having anything to do with them, or taking part in the whole babysitting thing (much to the annoyance of everyone else).

However he did like pretending to be a good uncle.

So when Phanta popped up out of the blue, he immediately wrapped an arm around her shoulders, tucked her in close and replied, 'something super fun!' even though he was very much planning to ditch her with someone else within the next five minutes.

@Astraea

Astraea

Phanta grinned. Of course uncle would have saved something fun just for her to do. Her ruby eyes sparkled in excitement.

"Yes, I am ready! What is it we're going to do? Make popcorn? Pet the animals? Oh, oh oh, go secret toy storage for the midway!?"
Her little hooves stamped in excitement at the idea of that last thing.

@Ruriska

Ruriska

"We're going," he began, sweeping his free arm out and around in a gesture that was meant to be grand and express the importance of what he was about to say, "to oil one of the Midway games!"

He grinned. "Because it's been making an annoying squeaking noise."

That should be boring enough to send her seeking someone else for babysitting duty.

@Astraea

Astraea

Phanta looked up at her uncle with a look that was laden with expletives that she wasn't allowed to use yet.

"Uncle Rigged, surely you cannot mean to make me do this stupid ch..."

"Uhm..excuse us?" A pair of phony appear. The darker blue one was pointing up at a stuffed toy prize hanging in front of the shooting gallery. His partner, a deep golden stallion was looking towards Phanta and Rigged expectantly. "How much for this game?"

Phanta looked at her uncle with a tiny smirk. Ha. Now he was going to have to work and babysit. Serves him right for trying to make her do chores.

@Ruriska

Ruriska

Rigged inwardly cursed when they were interrupted but the expression never showed on his face. As always his smile was broad and welcoming, a businessman's grin as he instantly turned the pair and ushered them closer to the shooting gallery.

"Ah yes, you have a good eye!" He winked playfully at them both. "This shooting gallery is for skilled hooves but you look like you can handle it. Only one dollar for five bullets! Hit the target three times and win whatever prize you desire!"

Little did they know that the sights had been tampered with, making the shots almost impossible.

"Phanta, honey, come help me out," he ushered her over, not because he wanted her there but because children always put a mark off guard. "This here is my adorable niece. 'Ain't she just the cutest?"

@Astraea