News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

MMitT Thunderdome Audience Talk ORP

Started by Ph0ny, June 04, 2021, 02:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yasha

Lucky Egg: Lucky darted through the amassing crowd trying to spot a familiar face. Mossflower had mentioned that two of her kiddos would be participating in the babby fight club. She was unsure of how she felt about that, but was a little curious... plus this was a great opportunity to spend some time with Moss outside of work/shelter obligations. Spotting her friend she made her way into the stands quickly. "Is this seat taken?" The flutter gave a smile and a little wave. .

@Ruriska

Bijou Blende: Babby Thunderdome? That sounded....intense. There was buzz that her brother Rogue was going to be a part of today's activities and she wanted to show her support. She showed up and found the small army of her family already in the stands. She scooted her way up there and found a place among them. She spun a noise maker and joined in the revelry. "Woohoo!~"

@Astraea @Fealine and Ruri again.

cursedwanderer

While Happy Endings was not a fan of wrestling, he was pretty sure the sport didn't involve this.  When the blindfold went on two thoughts went through the stallion's mind.  That they were being kidnapped or that Kiwi had tricked him into going to some weird BDSM club.

"I'm going to have to charge for this," he muttered under his breath as he was led by the mysterious stranger who had blindfolded him.

When the blindfold was removed the flutter was just as baffled.  It was wrestling all right, but for... Babbies?  The stallion quirked a brow before looking towards his date.  Well, there was something for everyone he supposed.  If children fighting was her thing he'd do his best not to complain about it.

"I'm fine," he said curtly, attempting to fix the mess the blindfold had made of his mane.  "But, if the cops come to bust this place I was never here." 

The stallion gave a brief laugh before he registered her words.  They'd locked them in?  Maybe they had been kidnapped. 

"What's the likelihood of the snacks being poisoned?"

@Nym
I am disabled, so if I'm slow to reply or disappear for a bit that's probably why.  Thank you for your understanding.

Nym

Kiwi saw the quirk of his eyebrow, laughing lightly.

"Oh no you don't -- I see that look. This is definitely not my idea of fun, but we're here and stuck." She faintly laughed at his joke, noting his tone with a glance. Yeah, he wasn't happy. She didn't blame him.

"100%," she answered, although that didn't stop her from heading over to the stands. "I'm absolutely parched, so if you want anything let me know. I don't know how... long this is going to be. I doubt you'll trust me next time with invitations."

Next time she was sure to do her research!

@cursedwanderer

Ruriska

"Not at all," Mossflower began to say as she stopped Yawn from nose-diving the ground, only half-focused on who was speaking. "It's all-" yours she had been about to say but a delighted, 'Lucky!' squeaked out instead when she turned around.

She had invited her friend but hadn't really expected her to show up. It was hard to sell a back alley babby fight as a fun activity but Mossflower had mentioned it hopefully anyway, that if Lucky Egg wanted to come too she would appreciate the company.

"It's so good to see you!"

She grinned and shifted a little to show off Yawn.

"This is my mother, Yawn!"

The sleepy unicorn turned a kindly half-lidded gaze towards the Flutter. "It's... it's lovely to meet you," she yawned. It was always wonderful when she got to meet her children's friends.

@Yasha

Yasha

Lucky Egg giggled as Mossflower squeaked in surprise. She turned to greet the sleepy pony named Yawn, surprised to be meeting her mother. "Oh hello there!~  My name is Lucky Egg." She chirped happily and then found her seat next to the two of them. "Mossflower has been helping me around my animal shelter lately. She is something special!" She smiled softly. "Moss, you will have to point out your kiddos for me so I can cheer for them with you!" Lucky said with an excited tail flick trying to get a good look around.

@Ruriska

Ruriska

At the compliment Mossflower blushed and Yawn gave a soft sleepy chuckle. "She is very special," the older Phony agreed, gently ruffling her daughter's hair fondly.

"It's been wonderful helping out at the shelter." Mossflower dipped her head away just to hide the heat on her cheeks. There shouldn't have been this many butterflies just from a friend meeting her mother but there they were.

Lucky Egg mentioned her kids was a great distraction and she nodded eagerly. "Oh yes! Bokeh and Bushido are both giving it a go. My older brother is also joining in, so it's a bit of a family affair." She looked towards the ring. "Honestly I'm surprised Bokeh and Bloom entered at all but I'm excited they want the challenge!"

She leaned a bit closer to Lucky Egg and whispered, "not to play favourites but I think Bushido had an edge over the other two. She does martial arts in her spare time." Mossflower was wearing a very proud smile. "She's been roleplaying her ninja persona the last few days. It's adorable."

@Yasha

FrostyPeaches

the big guy had seen scraps of paper scattered inside the circus' floor about this supposedly secret event  that's not so secret since there were a lot of spectators all waiting for the battles to start. twitching his 'stache he picked up some popcorn and picked a spot close to the ring. he didn't care if he blocked anyphony's view and sat down. he's here to watch the show on his day off.

not too far from him he sideglanced at the bickering carousel couple with their fancypants looking friends. he must admit that the gal with the mirror on the flank was stunning. coolly, he threw two popcorn at her tail as if thrown by mistake. trying his best, he bit his bottomlip stop himself from laughing as he waited for her to yell at him. any moment now..he said to himself...

@Fealine

a small silhouette sneeked inside the secret hallway she had seen some adult phonies get ushered inside. when there is juicy new events happening, you bet Cossi will find a way to investigate. Hiding her small video camera inside the compartment of her hoverboard, she secretly takes it out and recorded the wrestling ring and the glimpses of spectators and recorded herself as she whispered "wicked!" into her camera. quickly she hid it away and pretended she was part of the unfortunate crowd that got locked inside this secret fighting dome. She pretended to be shocked too, and went to grab a fizzy drink and sipped through a straw as if her mouth was dry.

( she is free to interact with! )
so sleepyyy ;-;

Fealine

Regal had been half heartedly waving her flag since her mother seemed to have been distracted by other things, waiting for a prime moment to set it down and take out her hand held mirror instead. She noted Bijou was also here and let out a small sigh of relief. "Oh, cheer for us both please darlin?" she smiled, batting her lashes at her sister, each blink feeling like they were about to just melt off her face.

This place was just awful and wasn't doing wonders for her complexion. Sighing, she used her magic to open the mirror and float it before herself at various angles, looking at her mane until she noticed something hit her tail.

Turning around, she spotted two pieces of buttery popcorn in her tail and she gasped loudly. "AAAHK!" she screamed, glancing around until she spotted a big draft with a mustache and a bag of popcorn. Clearly he did it because he was the first she saw. "HOW... DARE YOU. CAN YOU NOT FIND YOUR MOUTH?" she shrieked, her cheeks puffed out like a chipmunk. Why wasn't Synth here with her?? Hadn't he got her message?? "Moooothhheeeerrr!" she whined, turning back to Royal with the most pathetic look on her face.

@FrostyPeaches @Astraea @Yasha

FrostyPeaches

@Fealine

There were a lot of converdsations between whispers and loud screaming and the popcorn machine popping popcorn like it was on its last run that Mucho couldn't really pick up what anyphony is saying. Plus the humming of electricity to keep the blinding lights on made it quite close to impossible to eavesdrop anyone. he hoped that things will quiet down once the contestants show up...

Kind of coolly having his bag of popcorn on the empty seat beside him, he leaned over as he watched the gal scream. it was just a little butter. not gum or icecream at least. to him it was no big deal but not once have he seen any phony act SO dramatic like her.

Seeing that she was actually looking at him in distress made him feel a little tiny bit guilty. but he didn't want to get near the dark winged one. he looked like trouble and just nonstop trouble.

"Oh. Huh. I guess i DID miss my mouth," he called out back at her. "Should I try to aim again? " he asked as he threw the tiniest popcorn from his bag at her back leg.. somehow, he chuckled out loud as he just crushed on her from a few seats down. why from all days did it have to be here and today to run into a pretty yet whiny girl? he wondered. i want to watch this long awaited babbin bab fights...
so sleepyyy ;-;

cursedwanderer

"As long as I don't get murdered or maimed this may turn out alright," Happy said with a teasing pout.  This was a date, which meant he needed to turn on the charm and turn off the sass, even if there was a high likelihood that they might get murdered at this weird event.

The flutter scoped out the room.  The exits being locked had been a terrible sign, but he did have wings.  Maybe there was some opening he could simply just fly out of if he needed.  Besides the ring and the crowd he couldn't help but spot the small window which a phony stood behind exchanging money for bits of paper. 

Gambling.  The stallion's eyes glittered with interest.

"Maybe if the snacks are good and I can make some money off the gambling I'll overlook this obvious lack of judgement" he chuckled, giving a nod towards the betting stall.  "Popcorn would be good, but I'm interested to know if you have any insight on who might win?"

@Nym
I am disabled, so if I'm slow to reply or disappear for a bit that's probably why.  Thank you for your understanding.

Yasha

"Ninja pjs.... Oh my gosh, that is so adorable." Lucky said squeeing at the thought of cute babby pajamas.

The matches up were announced and the fights took place quickly afterwards. One. Two. Three. Four!! Four fights back to back. Lucky was on the edge of her seat. She kept looking back and forth from the arena to Mossflower. She had no idea what he kids looked like so she was just waiting to see her friend freak out. It was hard to tell who was who since they all had wrestling names. In the final fight, the little green phony stumbled and knocked the lil purple guy out of the rink. "Did you see that!? That was crazy. What an elegant sommersault." The flutter said clearly impressed with his fumble.

@Ruriska

Ruriska

The arrival of the fights was very exciting and Mossflower was waiting eagerly to see if any of her children were in this lot and when the final fight rolled around, there he was, her little boy!

"THAT'S MY BOY BOKEH!" Mossflower yelled, giving the Flutter beside her an excited shake on the shoulder, her gaze glued to the fight. "KNOCK HIM OUT!" She wasn't normally a supporter of babby on babby violence but when it came to seeing her child in the wrestling ring stumble-knocking another kid out of the fight, she was all for it.

"GOOD JOB! YEAH!" 

Meanwhile Yawn had produced a little flag from somewhere and was much more sedately waving it back and forth with a sleepy smile.

@Yasha

Astraea

Valkyrie jumped up at Requiems' victory, cheering loudly despite herself. Several chairs went flying and a few phonies and people backed away from the jubilant unicorn.

"YES!! GOOD JOB! DO IT AGAIN REQ..ui..em....ahem." She noticed that her reaction had cleared a small circle around her and her family. She settled back down again, and gave Reaper the side eye.

"Don't you even say it.." she grumbled.

@cursedwanderer

Astraea

"Is this where everyone is?" Blade Waltz made his appearance by plopping down between Bijou and Regal, draping arms around both sisters shoulders and giving them squeezes. "I saw mom making these signs so I followed her here and well...I guess we're trapped here together!" He looks around, taking stock of the venue and those present.

"Has Rogue lost yet?"

@Fealine @Yasha

Astraea

Royal clapped politely for all the other winners and losers, but any downtime she had she picked up her signs and rattled them loudly, screaming her sons name.

"ROOGUUUEEEEEEE!"

After her cheering spasm, the unicorn wiped her brow and sat back down. It was so long before her baby boy got his time to shine. But his family was gathering to cheer him on. Her chest puffed proudly.

"Blade, he has not lost yet! He hasn't even had his first match yet." Her son laughed and waved his hoof in a "ok whatever" gesture. She whirled to her daughter.

"Regal darling, just carefully pick it out of your tail and wash it thoroughly when you get home. We can't even leave so you're just going to have to cheer and endure."

Her eyes drifted across the crowd and oh, was that...it was!

"Oath!!!!" she called across the masses and made a beeline for her granddaughter. "How unexpected! Did you come here also to cheer for your uncle??" She looked at the other with large, twinkling eyes full of happiness.

@Ruriska @Fealine