News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

MMitT Thunderdome Audience Talk ORP

Started by Ph0ny, June 04, 2021, 02:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nym

Popcorn? She could do popcorn -- especially the caramel kind. A faint laugh escaped her, hoof waving.

"Say no more," she purred, eyes briefly lost to view her surroundings. "An order of popcorn coming right up."

At his last question she tilted her head side to side, noting the loud and enthusiastic encouragement of a Unicorn with a sign. Rogue? Wait -- that wasn't their mother, was it? What could she judge, anyway? She had quite literally dragged Happy to baby wrestling.

"Val-Hollow -- apparently they're the talk around here. One of them, anyway. Sounds like a fierce name, doesn't it? I wonder if the kids picked them themselves...." Her voice faltered as she was crowded against by another spectator, wings clinging to her sides in an attempt to protect them. Oh, this was not the playful event she had thought it'd be.

She slipped free from Happy Endings with a smile and promise to be right back, fluttering quite literally off to gather popcorn. The match began during her pursuit, although Kiwi was neither a liar or easily deterred, keeping her spot in line even as she craned her neck to peek over the crowd. The shouts of the audience drowned out any attempt she made at trying to sort through her feelings over the entire thing, and -- honestly --, it was entertaining.

The kids didn't look too worse for wear, anyway.

It was just... well, morally conflicting.

She made her way back to Happy with two bundles of popcorn -- one with butter and the other with caramel. "For you," she hummed, swiftly handing over his snack for the evening. "I think a few of these ponies are their parents. Can you believe it?"

@cursedwanderer

Ruriska

Oathkeeper was watching the other kids fights but she didn't really care. Some of them seemed to be putting up a good fight but none of them were actually trained for battle. Heck, that little dude had won by stumbling and knocking the other babby out of the ring.

This really wasn't the fight to the death that she'd hoped for but at least that meant Aegis was obviously going to clean up the competition, if you could even call it that. They were more like sacrifices.

She was impatiently tapping a hoof as she waited for the next round to start when the older Phony approached her with a big joyous smile and Oath frowned as she was forcibly reminded that she had other family members other than her mother, uncle and siblings.

"Uh... hey.... grandmother," she said, disliking how awkward she felt.

Wait, her uncle was fighting? Oh boy.

She didn't even remember what he looked like.

"I am here to cheer," she said, an odd statement that was not untrue, she just hadn't specified who for.

@Astraea

cursedwanderer

Reaper stared at Valk with a smug face as she cheered and screamed.  Pride welled up within him as his daughter took out not one but two rounds of competition.

"Don't say what?"  He teased, leaning towards her.  She had to admit he was right now after seeing Requiem's reaction.  "You seem to really be enjoying yourself for someone who was complaining about honor a short while ago."

The stallion smirked and crossed his arms, leaning back in his seat. 

"Looks like our girls might be bringing home the gold."

@Astraea
I am disabled, so if I'm slow to reply or disappear for a bit that's probably why.  Thank you for your understanding.