News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

Phony Phlots~

Started by Fealine, January 01, 2021, 12:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fealine

Welcome to my phlots! XD

• Some of my ponies are happily taken, some are open for flings of any kind and some are open for just DNA blister pack donations but hopefully there is something here for everyone!
  • I'm always down for RP but life does happen and sometimes I can be slow, so please be patient!
  • Discord is quicker to ping me at, I have it on all the time even if I show offline. My user is Luna, my nickname is Fea in the phony discord!

Otherwise, feel free to browse, leave a post and I'll get back to ya when I can!
Layout generously 'donated' by Chrys <3

Fealine

Hydrangea
Landscaper

Plot Status: Available for RP!
Pair Status: Taken w/ Morning Glory
Gene Donations: Will consider, Blisterpack only.
Personality: Lover of gardens and self care. He takes as much pride in his hair as he does his landscaping business. Soft and sweet, he'd treat anyone like family providing they were kind in return.
RP?: Sure!

Foxtrot
Dance Dance Dance

Pair Status: Open to all genders/types!
Gene Donation: Absolutely!  Knocking hooves or blisterpack.
Personality: Cheerful, energetic and full of passion. Foxtrot loves to dance and enjoy bodies in motion.

Caramelldansen
Digital Animator

Pair Status: Tentative - One fling with Imperial Ink planned, rest is TBD
Gene Donation: Yes but blisterpacks only!
Personality: Bright, happy and a bit nerdy. Her head is full of day dreams but she's got a kind heart and means well.

Tsunami Waves
Surfing Instructor

Pair Status: Planned to try with Parfait Storm
Gene Donation: Possibly but blisterpack only!
Personality: Loud, boisterous and a thrill seeker.

High Speed
Professional Swimmer

Pair Status: Has plots with Swim Free
Gene Donation: Possibly, but blisterpack only!
Personality: Kind, well-mannered, relatively outgoing. He is easy to talk to and get along with, however he's easily frightened and can be a bit of a scardy-phony.
RP?: Tentative, I need to get back into his mindset but with a solid idea I'm down!

Regality
Phonyland's very own Kardashian

Plot Status: Iffy, she's a mega snot and probably will just make enemies unless you give her all the attention.
Pair Status: Closed - Marrying Synthesis
Gene Donation: Will be extremely picky and would be blister pack only. She also probably will pretend they don't exist.
Personality: Vain, Smug, vain, self absorbed, attention seeker
RP?: If you think anyone can put up with her, go for it XD

Cotton Fluff
Magical Girl - She's gonna fluff you up!

Pair Status: Babs with Just Desserts planned but after that ???
Gene Donation: Sure but might be picky. Blisterpacks only for now (maybe knockin hooves later??)
Personality: Light hearted and happy go lucky. She seems air headed but the wheels do indeed turn beneath that head of fluff.
RP?: Absolutely! Though she wont outright admit shes a magical phony but if someone happens to need her and her plushies help she'll be there!

Shockstar
Animal Hoarder Collector Breeder

Pair Status: Unsure, he has eyes for a certain mare but she seems to be absent....
Gene Donation: Extremely picky and blisterpack only
Personality: He's gonna be the very best, like no phony ever was! A bit mischievous, adventurous and slight disregard for safety. Shockstar just wants to hoard animals believing them to be pocket monsters.
RP?: Yes! But he can be wild and one track minded. Will probably instantly friend anyone with pets!

Fright Night
Spoopy Enthusiast

Plot Status: Spoopy flings and rp!
Pair Status: Open for flings only right now, all genders may apply though prefers spoopy ladies.
Gene Donation: Yes!
Personality: Enthusiastic, fake vampire accent, loud laugh, enjoys things that goes bump in the night. He has no filter when it comes to horror so he's probably not for the feint of heart.

Doppelganger
Never the phony you think he is

Pair Status: Plotted to Wild Flour
Gene Donation: Sure!  blisterpack, unless Wild Flour doesn't mind knockin hooves
Personality: He's a professional impersonator, right down to the tiniest of details. He excels in applying prosthetics, make up, the whole nine yards. He's also a prankster and enjoys darker things in life. Works on and off at Heavenly Body's morgue and named his bear cadaver, if that says anything.

Aegis
Bouncer for hire

Pair Status: Tentatively plotted to a certain somephony
Gene Donation: Not available for now
Personality: Blunt, rough and tumble. She think's shes all that and a bag of chips considering who her parents are. She wont be afraid to speak her mind and tell you what she's thinking but if you get on her good side then she's fiercely loyal.
RP?: Yes!!! She needs elements! Some are tentatively planned but I'll throw her at anything!

Tranquility
Hostess with the mostess

Pair Status: Gene donation planned with Silk Kimono, pair plot possibly planned after?
Gene Donation: Sure!  Suggest something and we'll see what sticks.  Knockin' hooves and blisterpack.
Personality: Selfless phony who puts others above her self to the point that she sometimes becomes a doormat for others. She lives to serve and see other phonies happy. Enjoys a nice cup of tea and simply relaxing, listening to the tranquil sounds of nature in her bamboo garden.
RP?: Sure but still learning her personality!

Chickadoodle
Bawk bawk ba-kaawwwwk

Pair Status: Open to anything if she tickles anyones fancy LOL
Gene Donation: Sure! Knockin' hooves and blisterpack.
Personality:She's a.... chicken pegasus that likes to 'paint' by dipping her hooves in paint and waddling across a floor canvas. She's full of nothing and chicken clucking with the occasional word or two. Easily distracted by shiny things.

Fealine

plots in progress
If I'm missing anything we had planned or in progress, please let me know!

Hydrangea
▸ Babs with Morning Glory (Wedding too??)

Foxtrot
▸ N/A

Caramelldansen
▸ Fling with Imperial Ink
▸ Fling with Bullseye
▸ Wedding with Maid?

Tsunami Waves
▸ Romance?

High Speed
▸ Romance Swim Free

Regality
▸ Marriage to Synthesis