News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

PLEASE READ: Selling your wares at the Phony Bazaar

Started by Jun, January 02, 2021, 10:50:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ph0ny

. Welcome to the Phony Bazaar! .

The Phony Bazaar is an extensive marketplace where Phonyland Friends can set up stalls and shops to sell their own Little Phony (and My Little Pony) related goods and services for Phony Bux!

Just note that:
❥ Anything you sell and offer must be created and executed by you
❥ You cannot sell and offer roleplaying services
❥ You cannot sell and offer other adoptables (i.e. RPable characters)
❥ You cannot sell and offer anything that exceeds a PG-13 rating, is NSFW, or is excessively violent or disturbing
❥ You cannot sell and offer goods and services that may be easily mistaken for official MLPh content

Examples of goods and services you may offer:
❥ Art commissions of existing Phonies in any form
❥ Art references for Phony quests
❥ Phony Stable graphics and layouts
❥ MLPh/MLP/horse-based collectibles, such as pixel pony graphics and non-RPable pony art
❥ Art of items for Phonies to buy and keep in an RP context

Examples of goods and services you may NOT offer:
❥ Art commissions of non-Phony characters alone
❥ Phony quests designs created by you, as that straddles the line of adoptables
❥ Charging to RP with another user's permababby for growing requirements
❥ Adoptables (i.e. RPable characters) of any kind, including RPable pets for Phonies
❥ Drawing clothes onto a Phony's official art in a way that it may be mistaken for official Phonywear

You do not need official approval to start up your shop thread, so you can go right ahead! But do note that we will ask you to take your shop down if we find that is not appropriate for Phonyland, so if you're not sure if your goods and services follow our guidelines, please feel free to DM us and ask!

Please note that you cannot offer your goods and services for real money, as we can't afford to deal with monetary transactions gone wrong on this site. You may only offer your goods and services for Phony Bux, or for free. The transaction of Phony Bux is done at your own risk - but do contact us if there's a problem, and we'll do our best to resolve it!