News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

MDM 2021: MMitT ROUND 6 FINALS

Started by Ph0ny, June 12, 2021, 03:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxx

Higher/lower roll determination:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d2 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]
Babby vs Babby:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d10 : 2, 3, total 5[/blockquote]

Maxx

"When the faces face/off it's hard to tell who's supposed to be Nic Cage because he's playing a man playing another man but I digress! Kid Engineer lets Hoodwink claim the first blow on a flashy and aggressive flying kick! But as they're both slipping, Kid Engineer swings a limb around his opponent's neck and slams him down! Alas, poor Hoodwink has been hoodwinked, and his downfall was crafted by the ever-adaptable Kid Engineer!"

Maxx

Aegis vs Requiem

"From a lineage of fierce fighters, this little girl is keen to prove herself worthy of their very bloody bloodline and enters the ring to smash some heads! We can respect that straightforward attitude, because where else could you punch people without consequences but in the Thunderdome?! Are you ready to welcome Val-Hollow?!"

"There's another babby looking to smash some heads, but she's not looking to ascend them - she's looking to pull them under. Necroprancer is back from the dead (again), or so it is said!

Hang on, is that...is that hissing?

Oh, they're hissing at each other from across the ring. If there's some sort of history here folks, it's totally going over my head. Let's fight!"

Maxx

[blockquote]Rolled 1d2 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]
Babby vs Babby:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d10 : 1, 5, total 6[/blockquote]

Maxx

"Make no mistake, there must be some bad blood or just straight-up blood between the two as they bodily hurl themselves at each other, with battlecries that would truly terrify a man in the rural countryside at night with nothing but a single rifle! Val-Hollow rises on her little wings to break away, but Necroprancer grabs her tail in her teeth with a savage lunge, and swings her body up to knock the wind out of Val-Hollow! Where Val-Hollow has fallen, Necroprancer rises!"

"What are the odds?! Don't ask me, folks, I failed statistics!* Frightening scenes here in the Thunderdome as tensions rise to a fever pitch - the babbies who won their first battles are here to literally fight to the finish! You know what they say: once you pop, you can't stop! Tune in next time, for the semifinals of Maxx Madness in the Thunderdome!"

Ph0ny

Round 4 is over! All matches in one (1) stage will be rolled every three days, so everyone has around 48 hours or so in between to optionally participate in discussion and ORP threads for contenders and spectators alike!

Congratulations to the owners of the babbies still in the running:
@Huni Pi @purpleroses @thy @Astraea

For those whose babbies unfortunately did not move on to the next round, you are welcome to RP their exit interview solo, either for a participation medal or to use as an Element of Harmony.
@cursedwanderer @Ruriska @zippedsiren @Fealine

Thank you so much for playing!

Ph0ny

"All four competitors are experiencing their Cinderella stories, but today, two of them must come to an end. Who will turn into a pumpkin when it hits midnight? Hopefully they won't be a bitter gourd when the time arrives. But enough of sob stories to come, it's time to shake down in the Thunderdome!"

How this works:
All rolls will be done by Maxx. You just have to sit and watch and pray your little angel does all right!
1. 1st roll determines whether the higher or lower roll between the two contenders is the winning roll. 1 means higher roll wins, 2 means lower roll wins.
2. 2nd roll of 2 dice, assigned in the order of names shown (i.e. Name 1 vs Name 2), determines who wins.
That's it for this round!

Maxx

Requiem vs Mecha Crusade

"When you think about it, a mechanic isn't so different from a necromancer. After all, both of them put parts together and get things going again. And when you think about it, that's not very different from how Phony works - I digress."

"What I'm trying to say is that sparks are going to fly in this impending fight between the mechanically-minded Kid Engineer and the frighteningly brutal Necroprancer! Let's welcome the battle for humanity between mecha and monster on this Pacific Ring!"

Maxx

Babby vs Babby:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d10 : 1, 1, total 2[/blockquote]

Maxx

"The two wrestling giants go head to head as Necroprancer immediately charges at Kid Engineer! He stands his ground when she runs smack-dab into his shoulder and the impact throws both of them back away from each other! What a dramatic time-waster!"

Maxx

[blockquote]Rolled 1d2 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]
Babby vs Babby:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d10 : 10, 1, total 11[/blockquote]

Maxx

"Necroprancer isn't fazed by equalised blow, but she does confusingly back off to the edges of the ring. She's definitely planning something! Kid Engineer is calculating what she might do, judging from the side-step position he's moved into. He's ready, but so is Necroprancer - oh, she flings herself against the rungs and propels her heavy besaddled babby self right onto the pegasus! Necroprancer has crashed what was Kid Engineer's cool ride to the finals!"

Maxx

Kelpacabana vs Sugarplum Dance

"Here we are, the showdown of the century between twinkle-hooved royalty. It's Thursday night and the lights are low...but who will turn out to be the dancing queen, young and sweet, best in wrestling?"

"Could it be the quick-hooved Fan-DAMN-Go with dance-steps of destruction? Or the dainty and deadly Satin Pointe with no holds barred? One thing's for sure - this is a dance to remember!"

Maxx

Babby vs Babby:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d10 : 2, 2, total 4[/blockquote]

Maxx

"After the last match, the twain are more wary, circling each other like a pair of sharks on the dance floor. With encouragement from the crowd (don't boo babbies, folks), Satin Pointe makes the first move and flies towards Fan-DAMN-Go with an outstretched hoof! Fan-DAMN-Go manages to deflect the strike with a strong limb and slides out of the corner from under her! That's the kind of dirty dancing drama I can get behind!"