News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

[PRP Honesty] A Day on Land without Water WW+LS [portover]

Started by FrostyPeaches, February 12, 2022, 10:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrostyPeaches

* this is portover element rp from gaia mlp guild
-
-

[imgleft]http://mylittlephony.citycyb.org/phony/wavewatcher.png[/imgleft]
Wave Watcher was picking up broken bottle shards at the bottom of the man-made lake when he noticed movements up above. He stared up and saw something orange and green moving about on the dock and eventually plunged into the water and sunk lower and lower.

At first he thought it was a cooked lobster wrapped in seaweed that got thrown into the lake by some ungrateful babbin that lived on land, but as he swam closer to take a better look, it turned out to be another merphony like himself. But this one was much older and bigger.

Wave Watcher swam even closer to the merphony stranger and checked out his cutie mark. From a quick glance, he didn't seem like the snappy type that disliked others invading his personal space... or was he?

-
-

[imgright]https://mylittlephony.citycyb.org/phony/lettucesea.png[/imgright]
Lettuce Sea barely spotted the young merphony, swimming widely around him to keep to keep from accidently hitting them with the large bag he carried along. "Hey, dude!" He twirled around him with a grin and bolted down towards the underwater homes.
-
-

Hah! He knew it! This merphony is pretty cool. "Hey!" he replied in return. "I thought you were a lobster thrown into the water." Wave Watcher swam after the stallion as he suddenly darted away from him. He flicked his tail and stretched out his legs infront of him to pick up speed. "Hey!! Wait up!"
-
-

Lettuce settled by his home, putting down his bag under his tail to keep it from floating upwards before turning to watch the colt swimming towards him. "What's up, dude?" He tried to pinpoint if he knew this little one. 
-
-

The little mer phony stuck close to Lettuce's side watching his every move. He even followed him all the way home. "I am out exploring. Just popped out of the pack not too long ago. I want to see everything that I can. And watch this." He wriggled about and out popped a hoverboard that instantly floated quickly toward the sky and reached the water's surface due to its bouyancy. Wave Watcher noticed that he did a dumb move as his mouth gaped open and he quickly turned to the bigger merphony. "Errr.. Do you have some time to kill? I would like to grab my board before anyone else steals it then I will be back to follow you about!"
-
-

Lettuce Sea tilted his head one way and then the other. Okay so obviously he didn't know this little dude. Gotcha. Just out of the packet, that was one hell of a experience,if he recall correctly.

"Sure thing, dude, I got all the time in the world." He grabbed his bag from under his tail. "Let's get your board before it floats away. I doubt anyone gonna take it." He grinned widely. "Not that kind of waters, my dude." 
-
-

Wave crawled onto his hoverboard and flicked his hair back. Can't go looking ugly when trying to impress another mer, he thought.
The board started to hum as it glided onto land. "All ready and set to go." He looked around the town and grinned at the older pony. "I know the perfect places that will totally WOW you."

-
-

Lettuce got onto his own hover device, one cover in scratches and dirt from his own explorations. He mildly wonder what the colt could mean, if he was really just out-of-the-pack, where could he had been besides the beach?

None the less, not one to pass the opportunity to go up to the surface, he just grinned. "Sure, dude, show me the way. Where we going?" 
-
-

The little mer was panicking on the inside. "Well, uh, you know, we can go THAT way -where all the landponies are gathered. I know what's over there. Just follow me. But not too close. I need to see what's there first. For your safety."

The smell of freshly baked bread and muffins lingered in the air. And Wave was leading Lettuce towards that area.

-
-

While Lettuce had not problem rolling along with the kid's nervous rambling, he did take issue with letting him go first. Even as an adult, he didn't know everything about landphonies, but he had enough experience to know that it could be quiet unexpectedly  dangerous.

"How about, like, I just go besides you, dude? You know, like, we can both keep an eye on things like cars and stuff." Lettuce grinned, fully knowing that there was only one car in town, and it wasn't driven by anyone. It was a bit sneaky to do this, but it would let him keep the boy out of trouble. "Ya know what a car is, right, my dude?"

-
-

He was very excited to use his hoverboard on land! Grinning nonstop he drove and watched Lettuce have his behind him and he steered out of every phony's way, trying to not run them over. He knew this older pony would give him heck if he crashed into anything and probably take his board away too. and end up in water timeout. Yuck, he was not ready to stay in the water for a long time again and rather explore the land.

"Yes yes cars...those are DANGEROUS things.." He had no idea what cars were but having a bigger adult near him made him feel quite proud of himself for finding someone who WANTS to hang out with him.

"But look! Over there. That shop i told you is, uh, amazing," he shouted while pointing a hoof at a random location. Wave started to struggle in showing Lettuce the way... up ahead was a water fountain and beside it a patch forking to the left and one forking to the right.... and the bab swallowed really hard.
so sleepyyy ;-;