News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

Plots 'n Pones

Started by Chrys, December 27, 2020, 12:01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrys

Hi!  I'm Chrys.

• I'm kinda over being anal retentive about my kids, so if you want to throw something and see if it sticks, feel free.
  • I do not have a lot of time to do long RP's.  If you want to do some fun, quick stuff, I'm your person, but I work long hours and have low energy.  Plz be patient.
  • Fastest way to reach me is the Discord server.  You can find me under Chrys!

That's it!  Feel free to respond and I'll check in when I think about it.  Thx!  <3

Chrys

T A I K O
Drum Master

Plot Status: Iffy!
Pair Status: Taken w/ Scent Puff
Gene Donations: Possibly!  Feel free to ask.  Blisterpack only.
Personality: Stern, no-nonsense, proper, disciplined, private.  Has a soft side and really wants to see those around him succeed.
RP?: He's very no-nonsense and a bit of a stick in the mud, but if that's what you need, let's goooo

Z E N
Your Biggest Fan

Pair Status: Open!  --  All genders can apply.  Might be Polyamory inclined.  Relationship will come with Mossflower and their children.
Gene Donation: Absolutely!  Knocking hooves or blisterpack.
Personality: Joyous, optimistic, well-meaning, sweet.  Is happiest helping others.
RP?: Eh...I'm iffy on Zen.  I love him but without a firm direction, he can be hard to engage with.

T E M P E S T
Protector of the Sea

Plot Status: Restricted!  You're free to RP with her, but you'll have to go to the beach to do so.
Pair Status: Closed!  Lifemated to Maelstrom.
Gene Donation: You can try, but I will be particular.  She's my baby.
Personality: Reserved, distant, gentle, even-tempered, hopeful optimist.  Woe betide those who find the wrong side of her passion.
RP?: Ssssuuuurrrre.  I haven't RP'd her yet so I can't promise it'll be interesting, so...we'll need a strong premise!

R O C K Y
Construction Worker

Plot Status: Available!  Any and all manner of trouble.
Pair Status: Slowly plodding along with Jolly Roger
Gene Donation: Absolutely!  All genders can apply.  Knocking hooves & blisterpack.
Personality: Polite, flirty, good-humored, charismatic.  Thinks he's James Bond but is really just a ham.
RP?: He's insufferable, but yes.

B U T T E R M I N T
Planner & Caterer

Pair Status: Closed - blundering towards Prime Meridian
Gene Donation: Possibly!  Feel free to ask.  Blisterpack only (until married).
Personality: Sweet, flighty, thoughtful, busy, idealistic.  Very busy with work, doesn't have much of a social life.
RP?: Eh, unless there's a strong plot, she's very flighty.  But is VERY fun to RP with a solid idea!

K I N T S U G I
Mender of Broken Things

Plot Status: Available for RP!
Pair Status: Tentatively Planned
Gene Donation: Not Yet!
Personality: Driven, eager, at peace in chaos, friendly, hard on herself.  She loves to be challenged.
RP?: Yes, please!  Kintsugi needs an Element (Generosity).

H O N E Y  /  A V A
Beekeeper, Herbalist

Plot Status: Restricted!
Pair Status: Available!  All genders can apply, but she's more into ladies.
Gene Donation: Sure!  Knockin' hooves or blisterpack.
Personality: Aloof, polite, curious, creative, peaceful.  Hard to rankle and almost always found in her fields.
RP?: Probably not, unless we're going to work towards pairing.

C A T W A L K
Animal Fashionista

Pair Status: Tentatively Planned
Personality: Self-involved, sharp, dismissive, blunt, doesn't mince words, impatient.  Likes animals more than pones.
RP?: Yes!  Please understand she's VERY blunt and crass and isn't above making your Phony cry.

M E R C Y
The Hero You Deserve

Pair Status: Open!  All genders may apply.
Personality: Deadpan, unimpressed, blunt.  He always seems tired.  Helping others is hard but someone's gotta do it.
RP?: Yes!  Mercy needs all Elements!

O L I V E
Defender of Kale & Pilates

Pair Status: Available!  Swings both ways but is more romantically inclined towards the ladies.
Gene Donation: Sure!  Knockin hooves or blisterpack.
Personality: A health nut, a meme, and definitely knows what's best for you with full intent to tell you all about it.
RP?: Probably not, unless you want to pair.

? ? ?
Carnivale Acrobat and Contortionist

Pair Status: Semi-available!  She has a plot hinging on chemistry but I'd be willing to entertain multiple suitors she be like that
Gene Donation: Possibly!  All genders can apply.  Blisterpacks specifically, will only Knock Hooves with IC reason (gotta watch that bod).
Personality: Aloof, mysterious - or she'd like you to think.  Never gives her real name, and isn't above stringing you along...
RP?: Yes!  I love this girl.  She's extremely prone to deflection, so straight-forward isn't really the way to go here (but you're welcome to try...)

ICON COMING
B E A T

Pair Status: Available!  All genders may apply.
Gene Donation: Sure!  Suggest something and we'll see what sticks.  Knockin' hooves and blisterpack.
Personality: Stuttering, dreamy Phony that has a hard time staying in the here-and-now, unless she's working on her art.
RP?: Probably not, unless you want to pair.

Chrys

plots in progress
I'm sort of starting fresh!  So if there was something we had planned and you don't see it here, feel free to remind me and I'll add it~

Taiko
▸ Splice with my heart a certain Flutter.

Zen
▸ N/A

Tempest
▸ N/A

Rocky
▸ Shenanigans with JR.  Always.
▸ KIDS.  Maybe fling with Shrill?  *eyewaggles @ Ruri let me compromise all your pones*
▸ Maybe buddies with Eyeblack?
▸ Flirt with Cryptic, poor awkward creature
▸ Marriage?  Maybe??  JR?!

Buttermint
▸ N/A

Kintsugi
▸ Maybe gay things with a certain pretty lady...?  *furious eyebrow waggle @ certain person*

Honey/Ava
▸ N/A

Catwalk
▸ Maybe fling with Eyeblack when Old Enough?
▸ Romantic things??  With a certain pone??  *eyebrows fly off face @ certain person*

Mercy
▸ N/A

Olive Garden
▸ N/A

Pretzel
▸ Mind games with Rigged
▸ Downtime with Fairy Floss

Chrys

Okay I think that's all, you may post!  \o/