News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

Nym's Phony Stable!

Started by Nym, January 02, 2021, 10:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nym

Nym

I'm Nym and I work from home, so I'm usually easy to reach! I run two adoptable shops as my full-time job.
I love roleplaying and am always down for interacting with other phonies! I will also always be down for helping with element RPs.
I love almost all plots, so if you ever want to offer an idea please let me know!
Plotting without RP is also fun, if you prefer.
You can reach me quickest by Discord: Nym#7018
My plot thread is here!

Nym

Nym

Sugar Petal is a subtle pony, not one to place her emotions on her sleeve. One must really get close to her for Sugar to even consider being remotely open with another, making befriending her a task if someone isn't prepared. She's painfully shy and tends to stick to her plants or partner, although it can get lonely at times. She's always been exceptionally talented with gardening, which she puts to use by growing flowers for the café she owns with Lavender Lemon, named The Tilted Tulip. Her flowers turn into various beverages and snacks for their customers, changing out often as she acquires new flowers and expands her garden.

While soft and often pressed into the shadows, Sugar can be obscenely blunt if asked to be. She doesn't quite understand tact or phrasing, nor would she care for it if she did. Sugar Petal also holds a mean grudge if someone hurts someone she loves, which she makes painfully obvious at times by pointedly ignoring someone. Luckily, she's much more inclined to living a peaceful and well-mannered life!

Her pet, Disaster, often keeps others in check if he can. Sugar Petal typically keeps him at home, though!

Name: Sugar Petal
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Gay
Fiancée: Lavender Lemon
Type: Brush n' Grow Unicorn
RP Color: #BD4C32

Purpose: Growing flowers for her business
Home: A shared house with Lavender Lemon!

Parents: Sweet Bread x Hard Truths
Siblings: Rosewrite, Red Velvet, Chocolate Orchid, Expired Expectations, Rock Sugar, Perfect Purl [Half] || Rorschach, Delicacy, Tough Talker, Wildflour
Children: None

Pets: Disaster

History:
● Born in the Twilight Scones batch to Sweet Bread and Hard Truths.
● She met Lavender Lemon and befriended her. The two became inseparable!
● Once she completed her elements she became an adult.
● Lav and Sugar created The Tilted Tulip officially, opening it shortly after! It was a huge success.
● Sugar and Lav began dating, which seemed like a natural step in their relationship.
● Lav proposed to Sugar, who readily accepted!
● After years of being engaged the two started getting super serious about setting a wedding date. Meanwhile, Sugar started staring at cribs in thought...

Roleplays:
[Kindness] The Right Thing - [Hard Truths x Sugar Petal]
[Generosity] Making Friends, Finally! - [Lavender Lemon x Sugar Petal]
[Honesty] I Don't Wanna Hurt You - [Chocolate Orchid x Sugar Petal]
[Laughter] Loosen Up a Little! - [Shrill X x Sugar Petal]
[Loyalty] Come With Me, Please? - [Banshee x Sugar Petal]
[Purpose] The Tilted Tulip - [Lavender Lemon x Sugar Petal]
These Skills Are Second to None! - [Happy Ending x Sugar Petal]
Am I Early? - [Lavender Lemon x Sugar Peta]l
A Crash Meeting - [Tsunami Waves x Sugar Petal]
Traumatizing the Young - [La Llorna x Sugar Petal]
Sidewise Glances - [Lavender Lemon x Sugar Petal]
Marry Me - [Lavender Lemon x Sugar Petal]

Nym

These are Sugar's relationships! Not all family will be logged, as she's yet to meet all of them.

Sweet Bread - Mother
❤❤❤❤❤
"Mother is very nice... I hope to be as kind as she is someday."

Hard Truths - Father
❤❤❤❤❤
"Father is a good person, but he can be a bit harsh."

Rorshach - Brother
❤❤❤❤❤
"I should talk to him more. He seems to always know how I feel, somehow."

Delicacy - Sister
❤❤❤❤❤
"I love her, but I seem to always do something to upset her."

Tough Talker - Brother
❤❤❤❤❤
"We don't talk much, he tends to stick to himself lately."

Wildflour - Brother
❤❤❤❤❤
"He's always been opinionated and looked out for all of us. We get along for the most part."

Chocolate Orchid - Half-brother
❤❤❤❤❤
"He's nice. His chocolate is usually pretty good... maybe I should stop by?"

Lavender Lemon - Fiancée
❤❤❤❤❤
"I-I... love her more than anything in this world."

Tsunami Waves - Friendly
❤❤❤❤❤
"She should look where she's going more, but she's very sweet."

La Llorna - Afraid of
❤❤❤❤❤
"No no no no no nononono."

Happy Ending - Annoyed by
❤❤❤❤❤
"He's rude."

Nym

Blind Love is an affectionate mare, eager to befriend others and extend a helping hoof. She loves love, evident by her job and chosen purpose! Blind Love runs a restaurant called First Impressions, where singles can signup to be assigned to another client for a blind date at the restaurant! She adores her job and is smitten with the idea of phonies finding their forever pony, however somewhere along the way it also began to sting. Her own love life went down the drain and she, outwardly, seemed to handle it fairly well, but really she's hurting. Work and her kids have become her only life, consuming her time up entirely. She is overworked but unwilling to admit it, nor is she likely to talk about her less-than-happy feelings. Blind Love prefers being the friendly and easygoing mare everyone views her as, unwilling to admit what really is simmering under her skin.

Compassionate and warm, Blind Love meets everyone as equals. She tries to understand others for who they are, even if they are drastically different than herself. In her eyes, the world can't go one peacefully if everyone tries to force others to conform to their beliefs and rules. This doesn't mean she lacks any judgment, but she tries hard to avoid putting her own expectations on others. Despite this, Blind Love can't turn her cheek when it comes to her kids, revealing a stern and protective nature if she feels her children are threatened in any way.

Jaws is her loyal shark companion, who would totally bite anyone for disrespecting his phony. Trick, her starfish, lives a far calmer life -- he just wants to be fed and left alone.

Name: Blind Love
Sexuality: Bisexual
Partner: It's...
Type: Twice-as-Fancy Pegasus
RP Color: #EBB5D2

Purpose: Matchmaking
Occupation: She runs First Impressions; a restaurant that pairs singles together for a blind date
Home: A small cottage

Parents: Noel x Negative [Adopted]
Children: Paladin, Sanctuary, Mercy [With Just Lance]

Pets: Trick and Jaws

History:
● She arrived by herself and was quickly adopted by Noel and Negative.
● Once an adult she opened First Impressions.
● She met Just Lance and was instantly smitten with him. The two dated-- wrapped up in a whirlwind romance.
● She had a breeding with Just Lance, called Bad Eyedeas.
● Just Lance and Blind Love moved in together and began pursuing a life together. Blind Love was the happiest she had ever been up to that point.
● Just Lance just... vanished, taking Sanctuary with him. Blind Love struggled with the realization that maybe their love story was not meant to be forever... She fell apart with worry and grief, crumbling into a broken mess.
● After a year she managed to begin to piece her life back together. Blind Love threw herself into her job and motherhood, forgetting entirely about her own self-care. She began to fray at the edges but refused to talk about it.
● Three years after vanishing Just Lance showed up at Blind Love's doorstep, holding Sanctuary. Clearly traumatized after having been apparently kidnapped, the two were drowned in Blind Love's relief and love. But, while she did everything to help them, she began to develop deep guilt in her chest. How could she have lived a normal life while they had suffered so much?
● Just Lance and Sanctuary vanished, leaving behind a hole in her heart that she quickly moved to cover by immersing herself in her work and home life.

Roleplays:
Will You Sit With Me? - [Just Lance x Blind Love]

Nym

These are Blind Love's relationships! Not all family will be logged, as she's yet to meet all of them.

Noel - Adoptive Mother
❤❤❤❤❤
"My mère! I couldn't have been adopted by anyone better!"

Negative - Adoptive Father
❤❤❤❤❤
"Père! Best father one could ask for! I'm so blessed!"

Paladin - Son
❤❤❤❤❤
"Oh, I do hope he stops fretting over me so much... I just want him to enjoy his childhood."

Sanctuary - Daughter
❤❤❤❤❤
"....."

Mercy - Son
❤❤❤❤❤
"He reminds me so much of his father. He's such a good boy."

Just Lance - Ex]
❤❤❤❤❤
"I feel so guilty..."

Nym

Peppy, bright, and a ton of joy, Kiwi Kiss is a ball of sunshine. She loves making new friends and can be a bit too clumsy at times, making her overwhelming for those who like their own space and quiet. She does her best to reign herself in, but honestly she's not super successful. Regardless, she wants to be friends with everyone. She also is perfectly happy to let others know exactly how she feels, meaning you'll always know the status of your friendship but you'll also be aware if you cross her boundaries. Luckily, Kiwi is pretty hard to upset -- no, really, she'll usually just think you're kidding if you try and treat her poorly.

Kiwi has reached the point of her life where being single is kinda boring now. Totally enamored with romance movies and books, she has begun daydreaming about her own happy ending. She falls for other phonies quickly and often, but she's used to her feelings never panning out! Maybe one day?

Name: Kiwi Kiss
Partner: Single
Type: Springwing Flutter
RP Color: #348841

Purpose: Running her store, Kiwilicious
Occupation: She sells all manners of kiwi-themed things in her store, Kiwilicious. This includes tarts she bakes herself
Home: An apartment above her store

Siblings: Chiffon Swirl

Pets: None!

History:
● She arrived at the park alongside her brother, Chiffon Swirl.
● Once an adult she immediately found a run-down store and revamped it, turning the upstairs into an apartment.
● Kiwilicious opened! Kiwi Kiss focused much of her time on the store.
● After years of hard work, she turned her attention to... speed dating. Look, she'll find the right one soon, right?
● She went on a few dates but ended up unlucky in love. A little glum and worn, Kiwi began to consider that maybe life wasn't about love, after all. Did she really need to focus so hard on finding it?

Roleplays:
title - [name x Kiwi Kiss]

Nym

These are Kiwi's relationships!

Chiffon Swirl - Brother
❤❤❤❤❤
"The best brother a lady like myself could ask for!"

Nym

A kind boy who loves bugs! Bee Sweet is generally pretty agreeable and at times shy, although he has a healthy interest in others and will overcome his nerves to befriend other phonies. He looks out for others when he can, going out of his way to show he cares. Bee wouldn't hurt a fly.... most think, but Bee Sweet has a temper when it comes to his loved ones. Hurt someone he cares for and you'll unlock a rarely seen side of him, complete with a quiet rage that will happily bring others down a peg. Luckily, almost no one knows about this side of him!

Bee Sweet also is totally enamored with bugs, collecting them in terrariums and often rescuing bugs from sticky situations. His biggest interest seems to be in bees, evident by the many bee-themed toys, clothes, and accessories he collects. For the longest time he has wanted to ask his parents for a bee farm, but a part of him is nervous to hear the answer 'no'.

Name: Bee Sweet
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Bisexual, leaning towards a preference to males
Partner: Too young!
Type: Unicorn
RP Color: #BB8148

Purpose: ---
Home: He lives with his parents currently

Parents: Rose Knight x Honeysuckle
Siblings: Buttercup, Checkmate, Crack'd Mirror

History:
● Born into the Camealot batch to Rose Knight and Honeysuckle!
● He found a small earthworm while playing outside, beginning his interest in bugs and creepy crawlies.
● Over the years he befriended other foals and began to conquer his social anxiety.
● He became best friends with Royal We and developed a minor crush on the foal!
● Time passed peacefully and Bee Sweet remained a foal. Royal We grew up and the two drifted apart.

Roleplays:
[Loyalty] Perfect Role Model - [Roller Riot x Bee Sweet]
[Honesty] Bitter Honey - [Catwalk x Bee Sweet]
[Generosity] Hungry Eyes - [Royal We x Bee Sweet]

Nym

These are Bee's relationships! Not all family will be logged, as he's yet to meet all of them.

Rose Knight - Mother
❤❤❤❤❤
"Mom is so brave! How does she do it?"

Honeysuckle - Father
❤❤❤❤❤
"Dad is super nice! I want to be just like him."

Buttercup - Sister
❤❤❤❤❤
"We don't hang out much, but she's still my sister. I love her."

Checkmate - Brother
❤❤❤❤❤
"He's really smart! I... don't understand at all how to play chess."

Crack'd Mirror - Sister
❤❤❤❤❤
"Honestly, I don't know anything about her, but I love her anyway."

Royal We - Friend
❤❤❤❤❤
"He's nice. I knew him when we were both kids. I, uh.... always thought he was kinda.... cute.... but he's a grown up now and probably is up to whatever adults do."

Catwalk - Acquaintance
❤❤❤❤❤
"She can be a bit harsh, but I like her honesty."

Roller Riot - Acquaintance
❤❤❤❤❤
"She's nice... she helped me figure out how to talk to my parents when I messed up."

Nym

Paladin wants to protect everyone, striving to rid the world of evil and be the physical barrier between all that might harm others. He cares little for himself, his well-being, or his limits, often pushing himself to extremes in attempts to "better" himself. Paladin never feels satisfied with who he is or his abilities, striving instead to continuously improve. He is a polite and honest individual (perhaps to the point it's painfully blunt), but he also can be awkward in social situations, known for being stiff and completely losing the meaning in less-than-direct conversations. Paladin also refuses to allow others to grow from trial and error, always throwing himself to help even if a difficult situation is needed.

While incredibly hard to anger, Paladin is a force to be reckoned with. Should he feel someone is endangered there is no telling what he might do. There's a dark and furious anger that seeps in his blood when someone is hurt, lashing in the worst of ways should he feel pressured.

Name: Paladin
Partner: Too young!
Type: Twice-as-fancy Unicorn
RP Color: #42DDFF

Purpose: ---
Home: He lives with his mother currently

Parents: Just Lance x Blind Love
Siblings: Sanctuary, Mercy

History:
● Born into the Bad Eyedeas batch to Just Lance and Blind Love!
● His father vanished with his sister, Mercy, and Paladin started to worry about his mother, noticing her throwing herself into her duties more than ever.
● Paladin believed Just Lance had left with intent, developing animosity towards the image of his father as his mother fell into a deep depression.
● After a year Blind Love began to slowly recover. Paladin focused on caring for his mother in the meantime, intent on repairing her heart.
● Friendships slowly developed as his mother pushed him to meet other foals and actually embrace his childhood. Out of his element but not unhappy, Paladin began to understand what it was like to truly enjoy being a kid.
● After three years had passed since their disappearance Just Lance returned with Sanctuary, throwing his world into chaos. Guilty of the anger he felt once he discovered his father hadn't willingly left but instead was kidnapped, Paladin struggled to connect again with his father. Overcome with guilt, he began to avoid home.
● And just as quickly as Just Lance and Sanctuary had returned, they vanished again. Paladin, feeling guilty of his initial avoidance and perhaps concerned that it influenced them to leave, locked up his feelings and pressed forward.

Roleplays:
title - [name x Paladin]

Nym

These are Paladin's relationships! Not all family will be logged, as he's yet to meet all of them.

Blind Love - Mother
❤❤❤❤❤
"Mother. I worry about her, often."

Just Lance - Father
❤❤❤❤❤
"He left again."

Sanctuary - Sister
❤❤❤❤❤
"I swore to never let her vanish again, and yet, I failed."

Mercy - Brother
❤❤❤❤❤
"He's like me -- he wants to protect others. I admire that."

Nym

Socially awkward, plant-obsessed, and unexpectedly soft-spoken despite his grand size, Hemlock has always struggled with communicating with other phonies and prefers plants instead, finding them easier to understand and less judgemental in the process. He's a warm soul when given the chance, although his normally stiff demeanor when he first is introduced to someone can often give a different impression, as does as easily he grows flustered in personal conversations. Hemlock does his best to understand just about anyone who comes to his door, even if they're of a different nature than he. Regardless, he still has a strong moral compass and always strives to be a good person, even when doing the right thing is harder. His tone is airy and sometimes distant, often drifting off as he ponders before thinking.

Hemlock knows just about everything there is about plants! His home is utterly covered in them and he has a greenhouse for the more finicky and rare specimens. He does grow plants for those who require them for a specific reason, but his main job is to provide plants as charms to visitors seeking some witchy aide in life.

Name: Hemlock
Partner: Single but testing the waters with someone
Type: Draft Unicorn with non-Normative Fetlocks
RP Color: #8C9957

Purpose: The growing of plants for charms (Plant Witch)
Occupation: Gardener/plant husbandry officially. He grows hundreds of plants and offers them as charms/potions/spells, but he doesn't consider that his job.
Home: A bungalow in a forest, with hundreds of plants covering almost every inch inside and outside.

Pets: -Put Ivy here when certed-

History:
● Edit in when figured out with other coven witches

Roleplays:
Lost and Found - [Hemlock x Shimmering Sea]

Nym

These are Hemlock's relationships!

Shimmering Sea - New Friend
❤❤❤❤❤
"She found Ivy... for that I'm forever grateful."