News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

Yuno's Phony Dreams

Started by Yuno, January 12, 2021, 07:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuno

Yuno

Name: Birds of a Feather
Sex: Male
Type: Twice-as-Fancy Pegasus
Build: Regular
Body: A light cream [#f4d9a3] with a yellow head [#eecf79] with red cheeks [#df3a27] and yellow hooves [#fa9f31]
Eyes:  A dark red [#782013]
Hair: A yellow mohawk [#f7b13c] with a yellow tail that resembles a bird's tail feathers [#f7b13c] 
Cutie Mark 8D: A heart with two feathers crisscrossing on either side
Brief Character Description: Birds of a Feather is a cheerful phony, always whistling and singing and hopping around. He loves birds (naturally) and has dedicated his life to breeding parrots and other birds. He's never far from his little cockatiel pal, Mango.
+ Ref pics where possible: Ref pic by the lovely murdoc (Tumblr)

Notes: Birds of a Feather is based on a Lutino Cockatiel.

And his birds (just so I don't lose the forms):

[spoiler]Pets: Owner: Birds of a Feather
Species: Bird
Type: Unedited
Pet: Mango, Male
Details: Based on a Lutino Cockatiel like Birds of a Feather (yellow head and under parts of the tail, red cheeks)!

Pets: Owner: Birds of a Feather
Species: Bird
Type: Unedited
Pet: Banana, Female
Details: Based on a Dominate Yellow Cheek Cinnamon Pearl Cockatiel (haha I know that's a mouthfull but I wanted to include it in case you needed more ref images).  She has a off yellow head with bright yellow cheeks, cinnamon body with white spots on wing and back.  She has a yellow tail with cinnamon stripes on it![/spoiler]