News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

Phony Democracy: How do you like your contests decided?

Started by Ph0ny, February 01, 2021, 04:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How do you like your contests decided?

By judges, stripping entries of entrant identification and scored across categories
5 (33.3%)
By democracy, with the public voting anonymously, giving a reason for their vote
0 (0%)
By raffle, each entry is a ticket, outstanding entries get bonus tickets, the rolled ticket wins
1 (6.7%)
Both judging and raffle for contests with more than one prize - one entry is judged to win first pick, other entries are tickets, rolled ticket wins remaining
7 (46.7%)
I'd prefer not to have contests, I'd rather have more raffles where I don't need to put in much time to get a raffle ticket!
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Ph0ny

Next up in our continuing series of polls for a fresh start, we'd like to know your thoughts on deciding the outcome of contests!

Besides voting above, please feel free to post with any other thoughts/concerns you may have.
We'll almost certainly shake up events with a variety of methods, but we'll do our best to accommodate your preferences!