News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

[PRP Laughter] Surprise! with Wabi/Cossi [portover]

Started by FrostyPeaches, February 12, 2022, 11:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrostyPeaches

* this is portover element rp from gaia mlp guild
-
-

[imgleft]https://i.imgur.com/z8ChbEJ.png[/imgleft] "Limited Edition plushies right here! Get them while you can!"

Wabi Sabi paused in his walk to stare at the toy store worker waving a flag around and calling out to passing patrons. There was already a huge crowd of phonies and people alike, staring at something and exclaiming. His curiosity got the better of him, and the foal trotted over to squeeze in between the legs of a human couple.

A row of stuffed phonies, all around his size, stared at him with shiny plastic eyes, faux fur rustling in the winter breeze. They were being snatched up left and right, with more replacing them in a myriad of colors, but all smiling.

The pale foal at first thought their stares unnerving, but the longer he looked at him, the more the childish want within him called out, asking for a life sized plushie of his very own. But how could he justify getting one...?

"Well, I DO need someone to guard my driftwood collection when I'm not home..." he said timidly, poking an earth plushie on the nose before it was picked up and given to someone, and replaced with a pegasus with tiny wings.

"Not that one." he muttered, disappointed, but that was how it worked. He wasn't fast enough. Wabi began to search the row of plushies, pondering on which one to take.

-
-

[imgright]http://mylittlephony.citycyb.org/phony/cosmicstream.png[/imgright] Cossi's ears flicked when she heard about limited edition plushies. She always wanted one but had no idea how dirty and tattered it may become if she carried that around with her everywhere she went. And the fact that someone might steal it if she left it unattended for too long as she filmed things with her awesome camera...

But this time. this time she had a plan. If she manages to get one, she can have her brother look after it. Or lock it up in a wooden chest. She wheeled herself closer on her board to try and get a better view of the plushies.

Her eyes sparkled as she saw a rainbow pegasus being thrown her way, but it quickly turned into a sad face as it got grabbed and bought buy a teenager human chewing on bubble gum. Her front legs reached out only to catch air. Those humans were so fast at grabbing things. She wished she had hands and arms like them too.

Cossi tried to wiggle her way closer to the front but all patrons were like zoo animals going wild trying to buy one or five of those plushies. "Hey watch it!" she screamed over the loud chatter and screaming. There was so much pushing and shoving that the little mer lost her balance and got pushed near the back of the line.

"Oof! How rude!" she screamed silently and fell onto the ground as she got elbowed in the face. It hurt. a lot. She laid there for a bit and exhaled slowly. "I NEED to have one of those," she muttered under her own breath.

-
-

Wabi was having more difficulty than he thought with getting a plushie. Every one that he wanted was snatched away from him. He thought that maybe the crowd would thin out, but the mayhem only served to draw more people in.

The little colt bounced around as people shoved, before spying a sparkly purple
design. That one! he thought. trying to time his movements with the waves of the crowd. That would be the perfect plush to watch over his collection...

-
-

Cossi flopped to the side and dove right between the crowd of ponies at the front of the sales, and hid away from grabby hands of greedy kids trying to grab a plush to bring home from visiting the theme park.

"Geezus that was close! I can't imagine being taken away from this place!" She used a hoof and swept her hair aside, wiping away a trickle of sweat that got onto her cheek. All the ruckus and yelling drowned out what she had just said.

Looking around, she couldn't even attempt to get on her hoverboard to get away. She'll have to report to security to get a new one later for this one got dinged onto the floor and stepped on a couple of times.

Slowly, after hiding her board, she dragged herself towards the back, little by little, avoiding stomping legs, she managed to inch away from the crazy crowd.

-
-

His plushie was being taken away! Wabi gasped, and in a very uncharacteristic dash, swung between various legs and arms to reach his prize.
It was even more purple-y and sparkly upclose, and he admired how real it looked.

He reached out to grasp the tail of the plush, intent on wrestling it away from whomever was taking it.

-
-

She was ALMOST out. almost able to get away from the crazy crowd. she bobbed her body towards the grassy lawn,  and felt herself being jerked to the side! That's not where she wants to go!

Cossi didn't make a sound but she was terrified!

SOMEONE ACTUALLY GRABBED ME!

I'M NOT A PLUSH!

Who would....

She mer turned to see who it was that wanted her so badly.  She wanted to yell at him to stop pulling on her tail, but......an idea came to her through all the chaos of everyone wanting to buy these damn plushies.

Turning his way, she flopped herself along toward him. I'll pretend to be his own special plush, for now.

Cossi, herself, was curious as to how far he could take her away from the crowd.

-
-

It must have been stuffed with some sort of weight, maybe to keep it from flopping over, because by the time Wabi had pulled the plush free, he was breathing heavily with the strain. It was so pretty! Purple and sparkly...

He looked around, hoping to find a way to bring his prize home, but no wagons or carts were helpfully parked nearby. Instead, he managed to wiggle himself underneath the toy, draping it across his back as he started to trudge home. The crowd around him was stressing him out, making it hard to think.

-
-

She could sense him struggling to lift her much longer...and she shifted her weight onto her tail and let it flop to the ground as he crawled underneath her to lift her up...

Cossi felt bad and quietly took out her hover-board. She placed it just so that it's directly beside the tired bab and made an "AAHH" sound as if someone as falling down, and let herself roll off of him and onto her trusty board. There was a *FLOP* noise of her jumping onto the hoverboard.

Now very curiously watching him, she blinked once or twice to see what Wabi would do next. Did she scare him? or did he not notice she was real yet..?

-
-

Wabi felt the toy slipping off his back, and he watched it flop...nicely onto a hoverboard. Where did that come from? Was it there already....

Something seemed strange. Wabi bent down, gazing at the realistic button eyes on the plush...

And

it

BLINKED.

Wabi shouted in alarm, rearing up onto his hind legs and stumbling backwards. A couple people looked at him curiously, but didn't react. His hooves windmilled wildly before he landed right on his cutie markless rump, breathing as if he had run a marathon.

-
-

Laying sideways on her comfy board, she couldn't help but cover her mouth with her hooves to let out a few giggles.

The device hummed louder than usual from the damage but still did its job in supporting the mer babbin's weight and went in whatever direction it was programmed to do.

Cossi had never seen anyone walk backwards so fast and felt bad for scaring him... "Surprise! I'm Cossi. a real phony!

She giggled again before continuing on. "Thank you for carrying me away from the crazy crowd! I too failed to snag a beautiful plushie!" she gave a pouty mouth before looking at the landphony with curious eyes.

-
-

Wabi now realized that what he had grabbed was not a plush. It was, in fact, another phony! His heartrate began to return to normal, and he pulled himself up on wobbly legs.

"That...that really was a surprise!" he said, putting a hoof to his heart. "I thought you were just a really sparkly toy!" Oh but that meant that he didn't get one of the toys...and they seemed to be running out. He'd missed his chance. A pang of regret passed through the little foal.

Once Cossi began to speak again, the adrenaline wore off, and Wabi felt laughter bubbling into his chest. He was so startled! And she definitely knew because she had said surprise!

He began to giggle, and that giggle turned into full blown laughter. "That...that was....so scary!" he said between chortles. Wabi's disappointment began to evaporate the more he laughed.

-
-

"You should have SEEN the look on your face!" she laughed as any little foal would .
She rubbed her belly as to make herself stop from laughing but she was having such a good time that she rolled off of her hoverboard having lost her balance.

The little sparkly mer laid on the ground and looked at Wabi with innocent watery eyes. "Look I'm a plushie!" and attempted to stay still as she closed her eyes and let out a bright smile. You could still hear her giggling as she pretended to be lifeless.

"I like you, can I be your REAL friend???" She asked him, and curled up from laughing really hard. Her tail glistened and sparkled in the sunlight as much as her entire body did.

-
-

Wabi's laughter stopped for a second as Cossi fell off of the hoverboard, but returned when he realized that they were ok. The giggles returned as the sparkly mer became a plushie once more.

"You were very convincing!" he said, pushing his mane from his tear streaked cheeks. Cheeks that went a little red from the laughter and the friend request.

"S-sure! We can be friends!" he said, watching her curl up in a ball. "I'm Wabi Sabi, what's your name?

-
-

Mimicking herself like a real phony mer plushie, she rolled over towards Wabi and then giggled through her teared up eyes.

Cossi let out a relieved sigh as she touched the colt with her tail. "You know Wabi Sabi, I'm really glad it was you that took me away from that mob over there. I couldn't imagine how i'd get treated if i were taken away and turned into someone's real plushie....." slowly, removing her touch from the earth phony colt to wipe a tear from her eye, she looked at him and smiled "My name is Cosmic Stream. but you can call me Cossi. My dream is to become a vlogger."

She got up and looked at him from head to hoof before she taking out her hoverboard offer a ride through the city for her new friend. "Do you....Want a lift on my hoverboard? They designed it for phonies like me to get around on land. We can go wherever you want to go."
so sleepyyy ;-;