News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

[PRP:FIN - Loyalty] <3 Mom (Late Bloom & Yawn)

Started by Wyrm, December 27, 2020, 03:44:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wyrm

Bloom padded into the house from the garden, making sure to wipe his hooves on the floor mat so as to not track any mud or dirt into the living room. He had been out in the sun for a while, happily inspecting all of dad's pickles, and was now rather tired. In fact, he was really quite in the mood for a nap - and no nap was better than a nap with mom. And Bloom knew just where to find her. If she was home, of course, and hadn't left while he was in the garden.

Bloom carefully walked up to the parent's room, found the door unlocked, and quietly peeked in.

Ruriska

Yawn was still inside but she had moved at some point and now instead of reclining sleepily against her pillows, the blue unicorn was fast asleep in the middle of the hallway. She had obviously fallen asleep halfway towards the kitchen and had her head on her hooves and her butt still in the air, her legs tucked beneath her as if she was about to rise. Not the most comfortable of positions.

It was usually Tangles who patiently put his wife back where she belonged but he was out and about getting supplies for the house.

@Wyrm

Wyrm

Oh dear, Mom is sleeping in the hallway again. Bloom huffed, smiling, and clampered up to his mother, carefully nudging her with his muzzle, making sure not to push her too hard. He didn't want to accidentally push her over!

"Mom-ma, w-wake up! Y-you're in the hallw-way, you'l-ll strain your b-back ag-gain!

@Ruriska

Ruriska

Yawn roused slightly, one eye cracking open to look lovingly at her son.

"Bloooom..." His name was sighed out sleepily. She shifted her head, mumbled something about getting him a snack and then her eye closed and she gave a soft snore.

@Wyrm 

Wyrm

"Mom-ma, no! Don't go b-back to sleep!" This time Bloom gave his mom a soft shove, not wanting her to nod off once again.

Figuring another strategy might work better, Bloom continued, "I'm really h-hungry momma, can we e-eat togeth-ther?"

@Ruriska

Ruriska

His words kick-started something in Yawn's brain, penetrating through the fog of sleep. Her son was hungry and he needed something to eat.

Yawn opened her eyes, still looking dreamy but at least awake now. "Of course." She nuzzled her sons head. "That sounds lovely."

Her steps were wobbly at first but gained strength as she led the way to the kitchen.

@Wyrm

Wyrm

Satisfied that his mother was now fully awake (or, at least, as awake as his mother could be), Bloom happily trotted after her.

"H-have you alr-ready m-made some-mething? Maybe w-we could j-just w-warm something up-p, an-and I can br-bring in some v-veggies for a fr-fresh salad?"

He always enjoyed sharing a meal with his family, and a nap with a full stomach was, as everyone knew, the best kind of nap!

@Ruriska

Ruriska

"That's a... that's a wonderful idea," Yawn murmured, stopping in the kitchen to nuzzle the top of his head. "I think there are some leftovers..." She made her way over to the fridge and opened it up, leaning heavily on the door.

"W-would you like some vegetable pie?"

@Wyrm

Wyrm

Hearing the words vegetable pie, Bloom pranced happily in place. "Yes! I lov-ve your v-veget-gt-able pie, Momma. I'm-m glad Dad-d and the oth-ther's did-dn't eat it all-ll up-p." With such a big family, having none of your favorites left over was always a concern.

"Wh-what d-do you w-want in the salad-d, Mom-mma? I think-k the pepper-rs are about r-ready, and the cherr-ry toma-matoes are nice and rip-pe."

@Ruriska

Ruriska

There was a long sleepy pause, as Yawn stood in front of the fridge and drifted off in thought before she remembered to answer her son's question.

"That all - that all sounds very lovely," she said as she moved the pie to the countertop. "O-oh, what about some radish as well?" She smiled brightly at her sweet little son.

Then her attention shifted to the pie, trusting he would pick the best produce from the garden for their nice little salad. Normally she would heat the oven up but that would take too long so Yawn shuffled over to the microwave instead. A marvel of technology!

@Wyrm

Wyrm

"Mm!" Bloom replied, and hurried off to the garden.

He carefully inspected each plant before picking out the best additions to the salad. He returned carrying a small basket full of peppers, cherry tomatoes, and, of course, plenty of cucumbers.

"H-here w-we go! Do you m-mind c-cutting the veget-gt-ables, Momma?"

@Ruriska

((I think once the salad is ready the two can eat together and we can cut on that as they enjoy their meal and each other's company while Bloom thinks on how much he likes doing things with his Momma, and how he hopes he'll continue doing so even when he's all grown up.))

Ruriska

"O-of course," Yawn said as she pressed the button on the microwave and it gave a high-pitched 'beep!'.

She took the vegetables with a softly muttered 'lovely' before she washed and chopped them, always slow and steady. It wasn't long before the salad was in a bowl on the table and Yawn was serving up two plates of the vegetable pie.

"Make sure you... you wash your hooves," she murmured to Bloom.

@Wyrm sounds good!

Wyrm

"Y-yes, Momma!" Bloom obediently went to wash his hooves. When he returned and sat across from his Momma, immediately starting in on the pie and salad, Bloom realized how glad he was that they had prepared this small lunch together.

He suddenly hoped that, even when he was all grown up and big, he would still share some of his afternoons with Momma.

"It's d-delicious!"

@Ruriska

((Aaand I think we're done, unless you want to have a closing post!! C:  Sorry for the delay!))