News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

ruri ponies looking 4 sum luv

Started by Ruriska, December 30, 2020, 02:33:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruriska

just what it says in the title
this will be a badly organized list of my phonies i'm actively searching for flings or partners for!

hit me up on discord if you're interested!

Ruriska

looking 4 real 5eva luv

Looking for: ladies only!
A defender of the weak, Mossflower has a small cottage in the woods and spends her days seeking out and helping woodland animals. She's kind and sweet but not a pushover. Looking for a cute lady that will like to live outside of town and doesn't mind the house being full of animals or Mossflower leaving early and coming back late covered in leaves and brambles. She want some soft stability and a supportive lover. They'll have to be ok with also living with her best friend and children!
CURRENTLY TALKING TO LUCKY EGG

Looking for: cute lady or a big fella!
A cranky fellow who enjoys cute animals, stamps and flags. Is married to his job but has room in his life for a dependable stallion or mare who will enjoy his idiosyncrasies and encourage him to try new things. Must love Diminutive Planet. Must hate Angry Soup Bowls. Must be enthusiastic about Small World's vendetta against Angry Soup Bowls.

Ruriska

just looking for sum flingy fun

Looking for: girls and guys, it's mostly personality
girls just wanna have fuuuun. Shrill X needs a menagerie of fun likeminded idiots to visit for a good time and maybe make kids with if she feels like it, i mean the first two turned ok so why not more? not that she raises them. (lullaby:  >:()

Looking for: someone to donate genetics! [blister packs only!]
candy cane is very happily attached to her darling lemon lime but there's always room for more children!

Looking for: anything! I will be picky tho. spookies probably preferred,
Oh but aren't children just wonderful? Itsy Bitsy would love some little darlings of her own, so do pay her parlour a visit!

Ruriska

reserved for phonies that I kinda wanna find someone for but are too protective of atm to let go or require bunches of rp

probably oathkeeper and banshee but i'm lazy