News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

Horse of Phony Past - FREE RAFFLE

Started by Ph0ny, December 23, 2020, 03:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrostyPeaches

BLAST FROM THE PAST
My Gaia Memory: STAFF LIVE STREAM, THEY COLOURED THEIR OWN RUBBER DUCKIES AND HAD A RACE WITH ALL OF THEM
so sleepyyy ;-;

Syrcaid

BLAST FROM THE PAST
My Gaia Memory: Trying to collect all the Demonic or Angelic items in the collection.

thy

BLAST FROM THE PAST
My Gaia Memory: [ seeing NPC halloween costumes every year! ]

Erina_Nobara

BLAST FROM THE PAST
My Gaia Memory: [ I was first introduced to gaiaonline by two close friends from my past. We used the site for our crazy rps. Anything from Sailor Moon rps to Survival Horror game rps. That was maaany years ago. lol]
Hello everyone~!!!

Tristam

BLAST FROM THE PAST
My Gaia Memory: Achievements, and watching people ruin the 'clam bakes' and 'sausage party' threads

Byagane319

BLAST FROM THE PAST
My Gaia Memory: I remember growing my first Phony from a babbu.  It was such an accomplishment and I felt so proud of myself.

Bebe's little sweetheart

Fealine

BLAST FROM THE PAST
My Gaia Memory: Spending hours finding a nice premade gaia profile layout~

Syrcaid

BLAST FROM THE PAST
My Gaia Memory: Counting the days until your growing pet would get to the next stage. XD

Erina_Nobara

BLAST FROM THE PAST
My Gaia Memory: The first time I got into the breedable pets section! My first pet was a fox that hatched from an egg!
Hello everyone~!!!

thy

BLAST FROM THE PAST
My Gaia Memory: [ playing around with in-character mules! ]

FrostyPeaches

BLAST FROM THE PAST
My Gaia Memory: chuck norris' red scarf item was pretty hype and sought after for years -- dont ask me how to spell that item... chuku norisu? chyakunors? dkjshfdksjf idr lmao
so sleepyyy ;-;

Fealine

BLAST FROM THE PAST
My Gaia Memory: Getting into my first BC, Isle of Tiansha~ ah memories there

Erina_Nobara

BLAST FROM THE PAST
My Gaia Memory: Winning my first writing contest for a pet in the Breedables section!
Hello everyone~!!!

Gl!tch~

BLAST FROM THE PAST
My Gaia Memory: Winning my first opening event raffle! What a good feeling, getting one of the first pets at a place

Syrcaid

BLAST FROM THE PAST
My Gaia Memory: Getting the coding in and done for a signature image map before Gaia said we couldn't do that anymore. XD