News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

White Tiger & 'Tiger' Friends - TASKS & PhBUX RAFFLE

Started by Ph0ny, January 24, 2022, 10:40:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fealine

NEW YEAR, NEW TASK
Username: Fealine
Task: Week 2, Task 1
I did it! Earth Dragon
Keep looking towards the future! While gifts may not be present now, they are coming to you.
Remember to take time for yourself, now is a great time to focus on your health.
Don't let the little things overwhelm you, make amends and tie up loose ends.
Things may be hard, but only as hard as you let them be.

Astraea

NEW YEAR, NEW TASK
Username: Astraea
Task: 6
I did it! Metal Monkey ~ Clever girl! You will think up many great phony ideas this year, but luck will only be what you make it.
Try to not let any losses get under your skin, it really isn't because Maxx hates you. Probably.  Maybe. Hopefully....

Astraea

NEW YEAR, NEW TASK
Task: 9
I did it!

Kitty Belldandy

Astraea

NEW YEAR, NEW TASK
Task: 8
I did it! By Royal Decree: Ashe; first of her name, first tabby of the realm, says that none may sit upon her crinckle sack.

(its a sack that crinkles like a plastic bag and has toys sewn to the corners. she adores this toy and sits or loafs on it at all times)

Astraea

NEW YEAR, NEW TASK
Task: 10
I did it!

Meow Meow Meow!!
I want my Omni Food right neow neow neow!

Omni food is the only cat food at has everything in it. Thats right, everything! Salmon, tuna, shrimp, chicken, beef, turkey, cheese, catnip, duck, lamb, rabbit, eggs, mackerel, tilapia...you name it, it's in our food! Never have to choose a flavor for your cats meal again! Each bite is a new flavor experience! (we think, can't prove it, but they're eating it right?) When your cat says "meow" it means they want a can of Omni food right "neow"!

Meow Meow Meow!!
I want my Omni Food right neow neow neow!

Blinded By Silence

NEW YEAR, NEW TASK
Username: Blinded By Silence
Task: Week 2, Task 6
I did it! Roosters, looks forward to great improvements in your career, wealth, and interpersonal relationships this year! You will meet new people that will help you grow and new opportunities will present themselves to you.

Blinded By Silence

NEW YEAR, NEW TASK
Task: Week 2, Task 7
I did it!

Blinded By Silence

NEW YEAR, NEW TASK
Task: Week 2, Task 8
I did it! I have four!
Mask would demand that all four food bowls forever more belong to him and him alone.
Squeak would decree that the first 15 minutes of every hour of every day is to be spend petting him.
Roxie would ban all other cats from the litter boxes. Queen of the Shitsand Desert lol
And Bob would force upon us all that Cat is the new default language in our house.

Blinded By Silence

NEW YEAR, NEW TASK
Task: Week 2, Task 9
I did it! Serendipity <3

Fealine

NEW YEAR, NEW TASK
Task: Week 2, task 9
I did it!

Its a kitty Surprised Pikachu Shockstar

Fealine

NEW YEAR, NEW TASK
I did it! Well Stormy is already the queen buuut
If she were also king, the royal decree would be that she gets treats whenever she asks because shes the absolute cutest and you can't ignore her.

Fealine

NEW YEAR, NEW TASK
Task: Week 2, Task 10
I did it!

Pit-pit-patter-nya, we love flatter-nya,
Love love love us right nya-ow!

Flatter-Nya
The all new self flattering and treat dispensing machine for cats. No more having a cat that feels unnoticed and uncomplimented! Made with real fishy scents to attract your cats and disgust you, its designed in such a way that your cat will understand how to work it instantly. No more having to praise your furry overlord, now he or she can praise themselves! Bonus mode also comes with a servant belittle mode, for when your cat feels you've been a particularly bad cat caregiver!

Syrcaid

NEW YEAR, NEW TASK
Username: Syrcaid
I did it! By Royal Decree, all three of my cats would request free access to any and all things on the counter tops at any hour of the day.

Syrcaid

NEW YEAR, NEW TASK
Task: Week 2, Task 9
I did it!

Syrcaid

NEW YEAR, NEW TASK
Task: Week 2, Task 10
I did it!
Cheesy Fish, the fish that cats can / Catch in the dish and eat with cat hands!

Cheesy Fish, crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside!  Shaped like your cat's favorite food! Add water and watch them magically swim and turn the water to cheese soup safe for cats to eat!