News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

[PRP] A what potion now?? [Aegis x Witch Hazel]

Started by Fealine, May 24, 2021, 09:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruriska

Was Aegis going to hit her? She certainly looked angry enough. Witch Hazel flinched and dipped her head, waiting for the strike. It never came. Aegis deflated instead and Hazel looked back up, her shoulders tight and defensive.

"Well, I am a rookie," she admitted. "That was the first potion I've made. I'm still learning." The lesson here was not to test stuff on her friends first and to always double check everything.

Witch Hazel tilted her head thoughtfully as Aegis stumbled her way through her last sentence, her voice getting softer and harder to hear, seemingly overwhelmed by embarrassment. Oh, so her suspicions had been right!

"Oh," she said. Well now she owed it to Aegis to help with wooing that somephony. If she wanted a love potion, Hazel would make it happen. "Of course. Give me a few days to make it. I know what I'm doing this time. And I really am sorry for the mistake."

@Fealine

Fealine

Aegis managed to smile, though softly. "Sorry..." she said, really meaning it. "Also um... please don't...tell anyone else... its super embarrassing..." she said quickly, her cheeks a bright shade of pink. "It was...um...really hard... to admit that...." she finished before running a hoof through her mane.

She stood back up and cleared her throat, scooting closer to Hazel, gaze averted, though no threats of a punch this time. "Still... the fact that it worked...you have real talent. And when you do make an actual strength potion... I can't wait to try it out... if you'll still let me." she laughed, softly, but a laugh none the same.

She twisted a front hoof in a circle before her before glancing back up at Hazel, hoping the other wasn't too upset with her and her mini tantrum.

@Ruriska

Ruriska

Witch Hazel's gaze softened. "Of course I won't tell anyone. I'm really good at keeping secrets." Nor would she ask who it was that Aegis had her eye on. She wasn't the type to pry. "I think you're really brave for having someone that you like and saying so."

Now it was her turn to blush, from simple happiness. "Thank you... I'll make sure the next strength potion is the very best and will be just for you." She was determined not to make any more foolish mistakes.

Hazel wasn't upset at all and she reached out, touching her hoof to Aegis' shoulder in a gentle, friendly gesture.

It was then that the door cracked open and Cirrus peeked out, awkward but hopeful as he asked, "would... would you girls like some tea?"

@Fealine

Fealine

Aegis smiled, glancing at the hoof on her shoulder and reached hers out to do the same to Hazel. "Thanks." she said, genuinely and smiled a true smile.

She was distracted only a moment when Cirrus peeked his head out the door and she grinned. "Thanks Mr Cloud, that'd be great." she eyed him, giving him the pony version of a thumbs up before glancing back at Hazel with a 'cmon!' face.

@Ruriska

Ruriska

Cirrus' whole face lightened, a rare smile appearing.

Witch Hazel couldn't say no to that, especially if Aegis was into it. Plus tea was always good.

"Sounds lovely," she said.

"Come on in," Cirrus beckoned, opening the door wider and hurrying away to pour the tea that he'd already been brewing just for them.

@Fealine

DONE!