News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

[PRP] Shining, shimmering, splendid (Synth/Regal)

Started by cursedwanderer, May 25, 2021, 07:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cursedwanderer

Synthesis had spent months planning and preparing.  He'd gotten the most elaborate ring he could find and had hired caterers, an event coordinator, and other help all for this one moment.

Now they were on a boat on a way to a tropical vacation Synth had told Regality would change her life, mere minutes from arriving.  The island, located off the coast of Phonyland, sported beautiful crystal clear waters.  The glittering sand was dotted with white peacocks strutting about and rose petals that had been scattered earlier in the day, as per his instructions.  Faintly one could see a lush red carpet leading from the dock up the hill towards a large white mansion.  The path upward was lined with Greek sculptures of men and women in varying states and palms trees covered the hillside.

As the boat docked, Synth hopped off, holding out a hoof to his lovely companion.   "What do you think?"

@Fealine
I am disabled, so if I'm slow to reply or disappear for a bit that's probably why.  Thank you for your understanding.

Fealine

Regality had been eager for this trip for AGES, ever since Synth had mentioned it. She had so been ready to be on a beach, surrounded by waters and pampered like the princess she was.

No.

Like the QUEEN she was.

So when the time came for it to finally be happening, the boat trip, watching the waves, feeling the breeze and docking on the beach in front of a red carpet and various decorations... well she could only gasp behind her shades. Because of course she had dressed up for this. Half for Synth but mostly for the impression she'd make walking off the boat covered in the best fabrics and jewerly.

"Oh Synth, darling, its simply fabulous!" she cooed, taking his hoof, broad smile on her usual duckfaced muzzle. She leaned up and placed a kiss on his cheek before nuzzling into him. "You never cease to out do yourself darling. I cant believe I have all this and you to myself." she cooed again before strutting down the red carpet, stopping to ooh and aahh every now and then.

@cursedwanderer

cursedwanderer

"I had some help from the staff on the show, they made casts of the statues I wanted for me and contacted an animal trainer to bring in the peacocks," he said with a nod towards the beach. 

"There's a spa inside we could take advantage of after that boat ride or I could arrange for the chef to begin preparing our meal.  Unless you'd prefer to spend some time out on the beach before we go up?"  The stallion said, watching the mare carefully as he slowly tread up the carpet. 

He'd somehow managed to hide the ring in the ribbon that tied up his hair and the unicorn felt nervous for once.  The nerves were partially on account of the ring's current perilous hiding location, but also due to what he had planned to do with it later.  They'd been together for quite some time now (with a little help from their parents) and he felt it was finally time to do something truly special, the key was to find the right moment without letting on what he was about.

"If you're feeling up for it tomorrow we can take the boat back to the mainland and do some shopping at the pier side mall."

@Fealine
I am disabled, so if I'm slow to reply or disappear for a bit that's probably why.  Thank you for your understanding.

Fealine

Regal sighed, a happy sigh, at least for one like her. "I must thank them for going out of their way like this!" she cooed, placing her front hooves up on her cheeks dramatically.

She listened to Synth run down the list of options of things to do and she absolutely couldn't decide. Everything sounded lovely. She could totally use a spa after that trip, but the sound of lounging on the beach, having possibly more than one set of eyes on her.... oh but she was also ever so hungry. "Oh Synth darling, so many choices and what feels like never enough time!" she about drama couched as she turned back to the large draft and threw herself against his chest, one leg over her eyes.

She pressed her lips together and thought real hard for a moment. "How about, we start with the spa and maybe while were doing that you can have the food being prepared. That way when were done we can end the night with a trip to the beach, if its not too late that is." she smiled, lashes fluttering up at him. Setting hoof on the beach and seeing the stars over head with a nice bonfire sounded nice, though she had to admit to herself, not as nice as the day time when other eyes could be on her too....

She did so love watching Synth watch her....

@cursedwanderer

cursedwanderer

The stallion watched her.  She really was quite the show.  The casting directors may not of appreciated her beauty and talents, but he did.  He could watch her all day. 

"To the spa it is.  I'll let the chef know to begin cooking," he smiled, slipping his phone out of the pocket of his phonywear using his magic to notify the cook he'd hired for their stay.  "Do you have any preferences for dinner darling?"

Taking steps up the carpet, he made his way towards the white house up the hill.  Once he reached the door he paused, stepping to the side so he could hold the door open for her and revealing the glistening marble tiles. 

"The spa is down the hall to the left.  I think a moonlight dinner on the beach sounds wonderful."  And like the perfect moment for him to bring out a certain item.  He'd spread out a blanket and he could arrange for the peacocks to be located nearby.  Have some flowers strewn about.

@Fealine