News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

MDM 2021: MMitT ROUND 6 FINALS

Started by Ph0ny, June 12, 2021, 03:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxx

Mecha Crusade vs Hijinks

"The poster boy for hard work and our future robot overlords is here: Kid Engineer! He's proven his metal in the first round, but will he have the parts to handle the second? Yeah, don't worry, it's two puns! I know how to spell!"

"This girl is on fire and we hope that's figurative! Pyro the street urchin found her spark in tinkering with flames and light, and now she'll face her opponent mecha-o-mecha. If only! They're just using their hooves. Let's go!"

Maxx

Higher/lower roll determination:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d2 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]
Babby vs Babby:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d10 : 8, 2, total 10[/blockquote]

Maxx

"Sparks are flying in this metalhead clash that we all wished were taking place in giant robots, but little babies smushing each other's faces in makes a pretty close second! Kid Engineer swerves around Pyro's attacks, and smacks her fins out from under her with a neat little kick - he's becoming a Jaegernaut in this competition! Kid Engineer is drifting to the next round!

This round has been an upset as the seeds have all been weeded out! We await future drama with baited breath - see you again when it's time for the next round of MAXX MADNESS IN THE THUNDERDOME!" "

Ph0ny

Round 2 is over! All matches in one (1) stage will be rolled every three days, so everyone has around 48 hours or so in between to optionally participate in discussion and ORP threads for contenders and spectators alike!

Congratulations to the owners of the babbies still in the running:
@purpleroses @thy @Astraea @Huni Pi

For those whose babbies unfortunately did not move on to the next round, you are welcome to RP their exit interview solo, either for a participation medal or to use as an Element of Harmony.
@Tristam @Alanna the Pirate Queen @elvyralani @Wyrm

Thank you so much for playing!

Ph0ny

"Third time's the charm with Round 3 of Maxx Madness in the Thunderdome kicking off! Four seeds and four vets are looking to prove themselves worthy in the ring today - without further ado, let's wrestle!"

How this works:
All rolls will be done by Maxx. You just have to sit and watch and pray your little angel does all right!
1. 1st roll determines whether the higher or lower roll between the two contenders is the winning roll. 1 means higher roll wins, 2 means lower roll wins.
2. 2nd roll of 2 dice, assigned in the order of names shown (i.e. Name 1 vs Name 2), determines who wins.
That's it for this round!

Maxx

Butter Beer vs Mecha Crusade

"So many babbies think we've got money to give and this little boy is no exception! Even so, his tenacious desires to make it rain might just drive Big Bux to desperate measures in order to help his family past tough times. He's gotta make the fight worth pay-per-view!"

"But here comes a bab ready to tailgate and overtake Big Bux's money-maker: Kid Engineer is here! We'll see whether his good work ethic will put the brakes on his eager opponent's ambitions today!"

Maxx

Babby vs Babby:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d10 : 5, 5, total 10[/blockquote]

Maxx

"These wide-eyed babbies ain't messing around - they're off like a shot upon release, and Big Bux's thrown elbow is excitingly countered by Kid Engineer's quick flank! If I had a dollar for every deadlock so far, I would have two dollars!"

Maxx

Babby vs Babby:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d10 : 9, 10, total 19[/blockquote]

Maxx

"And I would have promptly lost those two dollars paying for access to this amazing fight! Big Bux charges with his little nubby horn and almost catches Kid Engineer in the back - but that was just his pinions! A blow from his hoof crushes Big Bux's dreams, and Kid Engineer gives no PhBux! Well, I mean, he might. He seems like a nice kid."

Maxx

Wave Watcher vs Sugarplum Dance

"This little boy ain't no small fry, he's a big fish and he's gonna ride that wave in this upcoming match! King Cod is making a splash today for a bid at the fin-nale! How will he do it? We'll just have to sea for ourselves!"

"The cut-throat world of ballet seems to have prepared her for this high-stakes tournament: Satin Pointe has continued a dance of death through two rounds and looks to conclude another act with a flourish! Who will sink and who will swim in this round of water ballet?!"

Maxx

[blockquote]Rolled 1d2 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]
Babby vs Babby:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d10 : 9, 9, total 18[/blockquote]

Maxx

"Folks, we are seeing breath-taking scenes today in our cross-species babby clashes! Satin Pointe takes the first step in a feint to King Cod's side, but he matches her battling waltz with only two hooves and a fin, twisting to beat her striking hoof away! He might be a fish out of water, but he's probably amphibious!"

Maxx

[blockquote]Rolled 1d2 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]
Babby vs Babby:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d10 : 7, 1, total 8[/blockquote]

Maxx

"You're gonna have to let me off the hook with what I just said because Satin Pointe has taken the reel! Though King Cod escaped her first routine, the dancing pegasus has just lured him into the corner of the ring and she's brutally kicking him! She's kicking him down! Satin Pointe has just served one battered fish!"