News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

PLEASE READ: Stables

Started by Maxx, December 26, 2020, 11:59:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ph0ny

. What is a stable? .

Stables are optional threads users make to keep track of their owned Phonies and details if they wish to!
People often use them to house personality details, family records, relationships, roleplays (RPs) and more.

. How do I set up my stable? .

We used to have a standardised header and title, but now you are free to do whatever you'd like when you post a new topic!
It would be great if you include your username in the title in some way (e.g. User's Stable), but otherwise it's all up to you.

. Where's the convenient post of all my Phonies gathered together so I don't have to find them? .

Each user will have an official Register post in the Directory & Gallery subforum!
It's not updated right now, but we'll eventually catch up...sorry you'll have to nab them from Gaia for now 8D;;

Ph0ny

. Stable Resources .

These resources were all contributed by generous Phonyland Friends for use in your own Stable!

Achievement Icons (Set of 35) - Use Guide and all Icons here

by Luafien (Gaia Online user)

Graphic & title graphic (saves at full-size)

by Syrcaid

Phony "Trainer" Card w/ Pickle Badge Pin (saves at full-size)
"Pixel info: Pin Size - 14 x 14, Profile Boxes - 30 x 16, User Image Space - 31 x 47
Pixel enlargement size: 300% set to Nearest Neighbor (Photoshop and Photopea can do it.)"

by Syrcaid