News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

Ruri's Questathon

Started by Ruriska, January 11, 2021, 01:21:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruriska

howdy

this is for quests

also here's a list of names i'd use for phony specific children if they ever came to be:
Kombucha for Wildflour kid

Ruriska

Name: Dearly Departed
Type: Earth
Build: A full-bodied lady, also freckles!
Body: Mushroom-y.
Eyes: Light blue. Wears a lot of mascara!
Hair: Black, big curly hair with light blue streaks.
Cutie Mark 8D: A gravestone with a white rose resting in front of it.
Brief Character Description: A bighearted and boisterous lady with an eye for detail. She runs the only Funeral Home in Phonyland but due to the nature of Phonies, she doesn't get much work. So instead she mostly holds wakes for pets and the occasional rose bush. She takes great pride in her work and always gives her very best to ensure her customers finds solace.
+ Ref pics where possible: General Zoi Ponymaker - general colour idea!

Add Phonywear at growth:
Makeup: Mascara, maybe some blusher and eyeshadow.
Lacy Collar like this or this

Ref by Syrcaid! <3

Ruriska

Name: Peep
Sex: Female
Build: Small
Body: Cream
Eyes: Silver
Hair: Kinda mushroom-y grey? See ref. Style is sorta curly short, layered? I have a few conflicting ideas.
Cutie Mark 8D:
Brief Character Description: Gentle and caring, Peep was brought into this world for one purpose: to look after children. As far as she's concerned, the amount of Babbys running about with no parental figure or place to call home is terrible. A Phony with a motherly smile, she is ready to ensure there's always a warm meal and comfy bed for those who need it.
+ Ref pics where possible: Based on Peep from Matope!

A very bad ref idea:

Thoughts in progress.

And then Syr made her amazing.

Ruriska

Name: Ramble Bramble
Sex: Male
Build: Normal
Body: Raspberry
Eyes: Two-tone greens
Hair: Kind messy fluffy, shoulder length, blackberry with a lighter tone
Cutie Mark 8D: A leafy blackberry branch! like this
Brief Character Description: Ramble Bramble is a down-to-earth and friendly fellow who runs a berry picking farm. He enjoys a nice glass of his home-brewed blackberry wine in the evening while he watches the latest juicy soap opera. 
+ Ref pics where possible:

It's sad how long this terrible pic took me.

By Syr! (i luv u)

Ruriska

Name: Isekai Hero
Sex: Male
Build: Average but destined for great things
Body: Pale creamy that I stole directly off Kirito in the ref lmao
Eyes: Steely-grey and impenetrable.
Hair: The darkish purply blue of someone destined for greatness, see ref. They legit just all have the same hair. It's great.
Cutie Mark 8D: A glowing royal sword
Brief Character Description: 'What's happening?!! I've Been Reborn Into Another World But I'm a Phony!!!' Isekai Hero is an ordinary gamer from another world who has been reborn (see also: programmed) into the body of a Phony! Despite this strange twist of fate, he's stoic and helpful, always on the look out for damsels-in-distress and monsters to slay! He has a moody far-away stare that will surely attract a doting harem and is eagerly awaiting the moment he discovers his super powerful world-breaking ability and saves the day from an evil demon lord. The problem is... so far he's been extremely below-average at everything, including using swords. But a hero never gives up and he'll keep on galloping towards greatness! 
+ Ref pics where possible: