News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

Nym's Plots!

Started by Nym, May 07, 2021, 07:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nym

Hello! I pretty much am always available on Discord, so feel free to drop a message there if anyone interests you! I am seeking all kinds of plots for my ponies, with ones I actively am thinking of noted under each character. If I don't have a plot idea noted it might be because I haven't thought of it, so feel free to offer anything! I'll have a section for plots I don't want, to help narrow things down.

I love romance plots, heartbreak plots, and helping others grow ponies. I tend to be a quick RPer if I am reminded time to time to tag, so please don't feel afraid to nudge me. I'm one of those people who doesn't notice time passing, so I swear reminders are super appreciated!

I can be a little picky with pairing ideas (I love colors meshing well or aesthetically contrasting), but I love romance plots! Throw singles at my singles! ; u ;

DM me at: Nym#7018

Nym

Paladin is looking for element plots and friends/enemies! He is also open to a childhood crush (perhaps growing into a future romance when both are adults).

Paladin wants to protect everyone, striving to rid the world of evil and be the physical barrier between all that might harm others. He cares little for himself, his well-being, or his limits, often pushing himself to extremes in attempts to "better" himself. Paladin never feels satisfied with who he is or his abilities, striving instead to continuously improve. He is a polite and honest individual (perhaps to the point it's painfully blunt), but he also can be awkward in social situations, known for being stiff and completely losing the meaning in less-than-direct conversations. Paladin also refuses to allow others to grow from trial and error, always throwing himself to help even if a difficult situation is needed.

Elements:
Kindness: - Taken! With Itsy Bitsy [Completed!]
Generosity: - Taken! With Live & Let Win [Completed!]
Laughter: - Taken! With Sugarplum Dance [Ongoing!]
Honesty: - Taken! With Checkmate [Ongoing!] 
Loyalty: - Taken! With King Kakapo [Completed!] 
Purpose: - Will be a Solo

Bee Sweet is looking for element plots and friends! 

Bee Sweet is a sensitive and quiet kid, unlikely to talk unless spoken to directly or if he has something important to offer. He collects bugs, especially bees! While quiet he is likely to lash out at those who mistreat his friends, only for him to later regret how rude he was. Bee Sweet tries to be polite and kind at all times, often swallowing his words and thoughts in favor of not rocking the boat. This... isn't healthy, obviously, and is something he needs to learn to stop doing. He can be a pushover at times, but Bee Sweet couldn't imagine being anything else.

Elements:
Kindness: - Taken! With Event Solo [Completed!] 
Generosity: - Taken! With Royal We [Completed!] 
Laughter: - Taken! With Rorschach [Completed!!]   
Honesty: - Taken! With Catwalk [Completed!]
Loyalty: - Taken! With Roller Riot [Completed!] 
Purpose: - Will be a Solo

Nym

Sugar Petal is looking for friends/enemies, to help foals with their elements, and family meetings!

Relationship Status: Engaged to Lavender Lemon!
Flings: Nope!

Sugar Petal is a subtle pony, often content to remain out of sight and out of mind. She grows flowers for the café her and Lavender Lemon own together (The Tilted Tulip), finding flowers the most welcoming company to have, aside from her fiancé! She can be shy but brutally blunt, never shying away from the truth even if it cuts. While she can be reclusive and withdrawn she can be befriended! Those who love nature or are inherently kind can worm their way into her heart. Her affection is subtle, expressed by small gifts (usually a flower she grew for them!) and quiet compliments. Sugar Petal has never once been considered loud in her life, but she could raise a fuss if she felt pressured enough. Luckily, she's lived a fairly fortunate life and has not currently seen a need to cause a scene.

Plot Ideas:
- She does take requests and will grow flowers for others!
- Need a place to host a party/wedding/event? The Tilted Tulip might be the location for you!
- Any family interactions are loved.
- Helping foals with the Honesty or Generosity element would suit her well. She's open to other elements, too.
- Offer ideas!

Do Not Want:
- Flings/blister packs.
- Injury. Scrapes are okay, but nothing severe!

Blind Love is looking for friends/enemies, to help foals with their elements, and perhaps a new love! She needs extensive RP for romance!

Relationship Status: Single and hurting over it. Likes men and women.
Flings: Sure! I'll be picky, as a warning, but she loves children and has been a great mother. 

Blind Love is a compassionate, sweet, and affectionate mare! She runs a restaurant called First Impressions, where for half a week she throws single mixers and blind dates that the company themselves assign in hopes single ponies walk away with their forever pony. As you can probably tell she loves love! She believes everyone deserves their happily ever after, often struggling to understand why someone might not want to. Blind Love is generally a fairly well-mannered lady, although she subconsciously uses her cuteness to get her way if she's told 'no'. She'd be mortified if you pointed it out, honestly. While she is kind and a bubbly, Blind Love also has a strong will. She will not let others walk over her, putting her hoof down firmly where it matters.

She was meant to marry Just Lance, and... well -- she's taking his disappearance pretty badly. Just Lance and Blind Love had children, which was a surprise to the both of them but greatly celebrated. She loves her kids so much, but sometimes looking at them hurts. She misses Just Lance and hasn't spoken much about her feelings, instead totally throwing herself into work and being a mother without a second of personal time. Blind Love believes she needs to keep herself totally together, but she's on a thin rope that is this close to snapping. Honestly, she needs a good cry and someone to hug her.

Plot Ideas:
- Singles can sign up at her company for a blind date, arranged by Blind Love within her restaurant!
- Events/weddings/parties can be hosted at First Impressions.
- She loves being a mother and would totally adopt a lone foal.
- She needs to talk about her feelings. Desperately.
- Love has been totally taken off the table by her, but that shouldn't be the end! Maybe a pony could sweep her totally off her feet? She needs someone to pursue her. To be honest, as long as they're good to her kids she could probably fall for just about any type of pony. I'm here for some good plots and RP to see where things go.
- Helping foals with elements would be loved! Kindness would be great for her, too.
- I want to see her angry. Is it possible? Lets find out.

Do Not Want:
- Injury. A few scrapes and cuts is fine! But nothing severe.
- More heartbreak plots. I am absolutely okay with a crush not panning out, but nothing further. She's been through enough ; n ;

Kiwi Kiss is looking for friends, to help foals with their elements, and love!

Relationship Status: Single! She likes men and women.
Flings: Sure!

Energetic and vibrant, Kiwi Kiss is often buzzing around in excitement, eager to help others and bring a smile to their faces. She's super friendly and delighted to make new relationships with others, although love always seems to have alluded her (Which she laments over constantly). Kiwi Kiss is ready to find bae and settle down! She can be clumsy, having never mastered her long legs. Kiwi also has a strong moral code and will never do anything against her conscious. She's perfectly happy to let others know when they've stepped over her boundaries, although she usually says it nicely. She owns a store called Kiwilicious, where she sells kiwi-themed foods, souvenirs, scents, and more.

Plot Ideas:
- Love love love! She needs a partner! Kiwi Kiss is often going to speed dating events and is pretty sad she's yet to find the one. I think she'd be great for helping someone with a broken heart, too.
- Friends! She needs to meet some new faces.
- Help foals with their elements! Laughter is probably a good one for her, and Kindness!

Do Not Want:
- Fights? I mean, if the plot works then totally, but I feel like she's unlikely to have many enemies/altercations.
- Injury. A few scrapes is fine, but nothing severe.
- Heartbreak plots. Not for this one!

Nym

A quick TLDR;
- I love to RP so please just throw any idea my way, I am open to almost anything
- All my ponies are open for interactions.

Bee Sweet:
- Needs to finish Kindness and Laughter
- I am A+ double booking those elements to help speed up finishing his elements (he's waited so long for me to work on him!)
- He is open to help other foals with ANY elements

Paladin:
- Needs to finish Honesty, Laughter, and Generosity
- I am A+ double booking those elements to help speed up finishing his elements (he's waited so long for me to work on him!)
- He is open to help other foals with ANY elements

Sugar Petal:
- Open to help foals with their elements
- Open for friendship and enemies
- She's around for general interaction!

Blind Love:
- She is single and torn about it :c
- She's open to help foals with elements!
- Romance, flings, and romantic interests are open! I am not looking to smash her heart to pieces, but light romance troubles is fine!
- Blisterpack making or even knockin' hooves is A+!
- Friends/enemies/etc are OPENNNN!
- She is a HUGE muse of mine so legit just toss things at her to interact with
- She can host mixers and speed dating~ She also can be the reason your pony meets their SO by utilizing her matchmaking restaurant.

Kiwi Kiss:
- Single and looking!
- She is open to help foals with elements!
- Romance, flings, and romantic interests are open!
- Friends/etc are OPENNNN! Enemies are near impossible for her so I'm not too interested in it.

Nym

Plot Goals;
- Find Kiwi Kiss a special somephony~
- Grow Bee Sweet
- Grow Paladin
- Blind Love romance?
- Marry Sugar Petal to Lavender Lemon

Sugar Petal's Plots:
- Tell Lavender about her interest in having children! [Ongoing!]
- Marry Lavender~ [Attempting]

Blind Love Plots:
- Slowly move on from her first-love. It's happening, but man, somedays are harder for her than others. [Ongoing!]
- Meeting Fair Pace thanks to her son. [Ongoing!]
- Help King Cock out with advice on being a parent.
- Visit Fair Pace plenty, becoming good friends and a confidant! Also, set up playdates between Paladin and Bright Gallery.
- Perhaaaaaps a rebound and ? with Fair Pace? Gotta see how RP goes but there's a spark. [Testing!]

Kiwi Kiss Plots:
- Grow her business thanks to Banana Creme's help! [Ongoing!]
- Find bae for Kiwi Kiss? Still looking!

Bee Sweet Plots:
- Wrap up element RP! So close! [Ongoing!]
- GROW THE BOY

Paladin Plots:
- Wrap up element RP? [Ongoing!]
- GROW THE BOY -- maybe RLC if it opens soon?