News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

MLPhony Forum Corrections - Bugs, Typos and more!

Started by Ph0ny, December 24, 2020, 04:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ph0ny

If you notice anything that needs correcting - bugs (whether forum operations or layout), typos etc - please post them here or in Phonyland's Discord #askstaff!

In general, if it can be fixed quickly (e.g. typos), either place is good.
If it cannot be fixed quickly (e.g. bugs or worse), please post here so we can keep track of it (unless the entire forum is down, then...).

Please post a link to the page with the issue, and if it can't be seen, a screenshot would be great!

Thank you so much for helping us out!

Known Bugs/To-Do List

• Post preview has a hideous black line along the sides of the text, Maxx is losing his shit
  • New Mentions notify as a number next to Profile, not next to Mentions in the header menu
  • Mentions are set to expire at 90 days (not a bug) - might be causing a server error if you click past page 1

sheepcakes

[spoiler]The stable sub-forum does not have a button to post new topic.[/spoiler] Resolved! - M

snoofington

[spoiler]These threads should probably be Stickied~[/spoiler] Resolved! - M

Chrys

[spoiler]In the pet forum, the size brackets in the code don't translate.  Here.[/spoiler]

I fix! - R

Fealine

[spoiler]Hello!
I have noticed that in the phony directory, High Speed's link is listed as High Speen (icannotstoplaughing) so he opens to a broken link. xD [/spoiler]

Resolved lmao - M