News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

X'mas 2020 Event Discussion

Started by Ph0ny, December 24, 2020, 04:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ph0ny

Please feel free to chat about the event in this thread - whether it be discussion or yelling into the void.

Byagane319

@Ph0ny

Quick question.  When does the auction end?  It just says "January 2020".  Will this be a time loop of horror?

Bebe's little sweetheart

Maxx

Quote from: Byagane319 on December 25, 2020, 09:17:38 AMQuick question.  When does the auction end?  It just says "January 2020".  Will this be a time loop of horror?

so we made an executive decision to redo 2020;
but oops it's all been corrected to 17th January 2021, with Horses of Phony Past and Present ending at 11.59pm EST, and Horse of Phony Yet To Be at 9pm EST. Thank you!

Chrys

FrostyPeaches

the free raffle thread still says PST and not EST. the other two threads all have it in EST time.
so sleepyyy ;-;

Syrcaid

I love all the name entries for the Phony Present event.

FrostyPeaches

thank you for creating such sweet looking event ponies <3
so sleepyyy ;-;

Fealine

I love love love that you all are back with a vengeance!! >D These event phonies are sooo good ;o;

Huni Pi

;w; I, I am able to participate and that is honestly enough to make me happy!

FrostyPeaches

hello i am sad time flew by so fast again. thank you for lovely phonies creations since forever maxxjun<3
this event was fun <3

(i found the shop so late on gaia fml)
so sleepyyy ;-;