News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

Lift Me Ups

Started by snoofington, December 27, 2020, 04:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snoofington

Considering the absolute state of things this past year (honestly, the past four), I thought it might be nice to have a little space before the year peters out to talk about the good things you experienced in 2020 and/or any good things you might be looking forward to in 2021.

This might also be a good place to give some general life updates if there have been a lot of major (hopefully positive) changes, like pronoun/identity adjustments or pet acquisitions.
(If you got a new pet, please post pictures!!)

Syrcaid

Honestly, I just am hoping for and looking forward to the wave(s) of vaccines and treatments.  My little girl is 8 now!  We've been doing remote learning since April 2020, she had been attending school regularly before then.  It feels like a million years ago, our schedule is sooooo different now.

Casteroki

After a long time living with my parents, I finally moved out in April of 2020 and finally started my adult life! It has been hard work, but I am very happy to be independent! The move also included moving from Michigan to Texas and from the country to the city, so I am hoping that things will get settled down enough for me to actually experience it come 2021!
New and super scared!

shortcutt

Late to the party, but after a million years and everyone seeing it before we did, Hope and I are officially engaged as of Halloween 2020! Being real adults is such a bizarre feeling, but we're doing our best! I'm also really happy to be back to hang out with everyone here. <3