News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

Melloon's Stable (Let's get these phonies in here!)

Started by BlueEyedMelloon, January 02, 2021, 07:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueEyedMelloon

Grew up on: Not yet!

Past Stages: Blisterpack Foal

[/align]

Baking News is Currently Doing What? Trying to find his place in the world!

Growth Form
[spoiler]Title of PM: MY BABBY IS READY: Baking News <-- PLEASE use this title! This is how we search-sweep our inbox!

Babby: Baking News
Brief Bio: Baking loves to talk, and the attention that comes with talking. He also gets a special thrill about being the one to reveal something new to someone; breaking news stories are his favorite thing to do! Because of his time in the spotlight, he is starting to gain confidence that he previously didn't have due to his...lacking in the mane and tail department that made him shrink away as a foal. But under that bravado is still the sweet little colt that wants to have friends.

Special Requests: I would love to suggest that his mane have a similar shape to what it is now: it's very news anchor-y. Other than that, I got nothing!

Summary of Purpose in Life: He's a news anchor!
Cutie Mark: Something incorporating a cookie and a microphone? Or if you think of something that's a million times better, feel free to ignore my idea!
Links to RPs: All right here![/spoiler]

[Done] Laughter- Science Fair Showdown [x Regality] [size=9]1. Baking finds out that he REALLY likes the spotlight[/size]
[Done]Honesty- Truth About Fame [x Taiko] [size=9]2. Baking finds out that it's REALLY hard to get famous.[/size]
[Done] Loyalty- Paparazzi Panic [x Synthesis] [size=9]3. Baking finds out that he REALLY wants to tell stories, just maybe not this one.[/size]
[Done] Generosity- Get Well Soon [x Bushido, Wallflower] [size=9]4. Does Baking REALLY want to wish their classmate well?[/size]
[Done] Kindness- Newsflash! [x Bee Sweet] [size=9]5. Baking needs some help REALLY fast.[/size]
[Done] Purpose- This Just In!

[align=center]
[/align]

BlueEyedMelloon

Name: Baking News
Nickname: Baking
Species: Earth
Favorite Food: Corn on the Cob
Hated Food: Chocolate Chip cookies....have you seen his body pattern!?
Cutie Mark: ????

Post Code: #8C431B

Personality: Baking is nosy. He's determined, sly and charismatic. He likes to be on the forefront of knowledge, which sometimes leads him into difficult situations when that knowledge involves his friends. He's learning to look at his stories with a critical eye, and decide if it's something he wants to show the world. All this little colt wants to do is share the daily news with everyphony!

Pet: N/A
[/align]

BlueEyedMelloon

BN 3/5

BlueEyedMelloon

BN4/5

BlueEyedMelloon

BN 5/5