News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

Chrys Dreams of P(h)onies

Started by Chrys, January 11, 2021, 02:05:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrys

Heyo!  Doin' this again.  All the art is inspiring me.  <3

Borrowing a page from Ruri's book and gonna list names I'd like to use in the future here, because my memory is worse by the day.
[spoiler]None yet.  :B[/spoiler]

Chrys

ToC
ToC for Sanity

1. Intro Post & Names
2. You Are Here!
3. Apple Theme - WIP
4. Pretty Penny - WIP
5. The I'm Sorry Special - MASSIVE WIP

Possible idears
[spoiler]
Name: Death Roe
Personality: She's way too cool for this scene, man. She looks wild and free and is the poster child for almost every rock album in the history of ever, but she's a lot more chill than she lets on. When she's on that stage, it's all business and wind-blown hair and smoldering looks; any other time, she's happily found sushi tasting, plucking a guitar, or just watching the day roll by.
Purpose: Guitar player in a metal band

Name: Bleu Moon
Personality: Charming, good-hearted, and warm, Bleu had dedicated his life to the pursuit of food and the happiness therein. He's extraordinarily knowledgeable in fine cuisine, from the culture and the history behind each dish to sourcing the finest ingredients (whether he was programmed this way or he took it upon himself to learn, he's not saying).  He has an appetite to experience life through his stomach, and insatiable hunger to find the most exquisite cuisine, and will - for better or worse - try anything once.
Purpose: Chef[/spoiler]

Chrys

Just moving over rn...

[spoiler]
Name: Candy Apple
Type: Earth
Build: More to love
Body: Deep red/purple like an Arkansas Black
Eyes: Granny Smith green
Hair: Inner-apple white?  Maybe a brighter red?  I'm open to this one.  Style, I imagine either country (braid, pigtails, braided pigtails), something shaggy (short, medium, long) or something held up in a messy bun (example, example, example)
Cutie Mark 8D: An apple cut in half or a bushel of apples
Brief Character Description: Sweet as the fruit she tends to, delighted in company and eager to talk shop with anyone who will listen, Candy lives for tending to her orchard, treating every tree as though it were her babben.  She believes in living off the land and as such, she makes food, drinks, jams and sweets out of the apples she grows.  Absolutely loves Autumn (that's when her apples are ready!) and enjoys both going to the schools as a guest speaker and inviting Phonies to her ranch to learn the old fashion way like she did.
Career A farmer who tends her own orchard and makes natural apple flavored candy on the off season.
+ Ref pics where possible: As listed![/spoiler]

Chrys

Subject to change when I draw her...

Name: Pretty Penny
Type: Unicorn
Build: CC.
Body: Copper/Dark brown [X]
Eyes: Pink/Yellow [X]
Hair: Blue [X]
Cutie Mark 8D: A coin, either a pretty shiny new copper one or an aged one
Brief Character Description: You'd think a banker would be all prim and proper, but no; Penny is a sweetheart, a friendly, big-hearted mare who remembers all her customers by name and can carry on a conversation for...a really long time.  She's a gabber, though she means well, always trying to be a bright spot in someone's busy day.  Though she's personally a bit of a mess and not exactly tidy, her bank is kept immaculate, as she tends to put a lot more stock in dealing with other Phonies than being on her own.
Career: Banker, all around coin collector
+ Ref pics where possible: Based on the patina of coins!  Also this beautiful ref by Syrcaid!  <3

Chrys

Dream Carousel - just moving over for now

[spoiler]
Name: Still thinking on it
Type: Carousel
Build: Slim, elongated
Body: Something pale or washed out, something rustic.  Like it's old, well used, not quite shiny.  This is the one that started my love of this particular horse, long, long ago.  Not sure if the idea of scales or the stripes (as in the image) would be permissible.  If it's allowed, the tail in the reference would be wonderful, and if not, a tail adornment like the neck armor here or some color braided/corded/etc into the base of the tail to mimic the idea of it would be awesome.
Eyes: Depends on the body color, CC.
Hair: Like the acanthus leaves in the examples below, or something more wild and untamed, again CC.  I'd prefer the color be lighter than the body (unless the body is white, then do what you feel looks best!).
Cutie Mark 8D:
Brief Character Description: Whimsical, distant, as though they see something in the distance that you can't.  Not unfriendly, they have the capacity to be rather empathetic but its in a manner that is impersonal, offering an ear and comfort but rarely any bits of their own experience or life.  This round-about charisma helps with the job of procuring antique nautical items and previously believed lost treasures, holding the airs of an old world soul and the ability to keep given secrets.  [Name] has a softness for music, an affinity for lilting and gentle tunes.  [Note that the use of 'they' is just because the gender is CC]
+ Ref pics where possible: Comes in blue, green, red and purple.[/spoiler]