News:

Thank you for coming and welcome to My Little Phony's new standalone forums!
Please bear with us as we continue setting up info and admin all over the site.

If you're here from Gaia, here's a helpful list of changes on the new site!

If you experience difficulties/delays in receiving your activation email, please let us know!
You can contact us on Discord or email us at adopts(at)citycyb.org.
We will be checking for new members and will activate your account ASAP.
Live and Hotmail have been especially particular about receiving email from our servers. D8

Thank you for joining us and your patience as we sort things out! Remember, Phonyland loves you!

Main Menu

My Little Phony Emailers

Started by Maxx, April 07, 2021, 04:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxx

So I went through a lot of trouble to send an emailer, and I have no idea whether it got to you and/or whether it was any good at all!
On our very limited side, Phony and myself got the email, but Jun's got sent to Spam. D8
I also forgot to add a link to opt out of emailers, so I will be adding that in the next event emailer.

With that in mind, we thought it might be nice to have an emailer like guild announcements because Phony activity is usually concentrated around events.
Did y'all get the event email? Is it a good notice for events for you?

idk let me know your thoughts! Post just to get PhBux! Either way is fine!

Syrcaid

I get emails when a thread I'm following gets new messages, but I don't remember any announcement email other than the one on Discord.

catmagick

I got the email, the Discord notification and the gaia announcement.

thy

I'm uhh not sure what's changed between January and now (it may be something you can't control lol) but while I got an e-mail previously for a bux transaction and I was able to register fine, I don't think I got the e-mailer at all :0 Though I may have also opted out of e-mail updates when I signed up (I can't remember) so I'm not sure whether it's the same issue as the one I DMed you about haha.

In any case - I think e-mailers are cute because you get more control over the formatting of the e-mail compared to Discord announcements! But on the other hand I think I'm fine as long as I receive Discord notifications haha

FrostyPeaches

I checked my email and spam. Did not get anything at all.

[this post is just feedback purpose]
so sleepyyy ;-;

purpleroses

I also did not receive any emails.  :'( I checked my main and my spam folders.

Ruriska

I got the event email and it was what let me know there was an event on! So it was super appreciated and hyped me up to go check discord!